Search results

1. N

What I did with that $275 per sheet Bamboo Plyboo.....

Tons of dealers on Ebay search = 5050 5m rgb 300 led smd light strip 5050 style, 5 meter long, 300 LEDs per 5M get the 44key remote control 5Amp 1V power brick per 5M I get waterproof style which diffuses the LED a bit and doesn't make the light source so point like Adhesive back (that I...
  2. led

led

3. N

I rolled that through my head for awhile but it would be very hard(or impossible) to get the eye candy edges. Maybe for some glued up drawer fronts where the bamboo is the center panel. Bamboo as the center for some darker frame could look pretty sweet.
  4. N

Anybody interested in a painted cabinet job?

Anybody interested in a medium sized job for a mudroom? Schedule/time and the paint requirements keeps me from doing it. Must have some samples of your Acrylic (or equivalent) based painted work. Target color = some kind of off-white/cream Give me a PM if you're interested. I will install...
  5. N

I'd like to say I built them myself but I ordered them through drawerbuilder.com Have probably ordered 4+ dozen through all the built ins I did around the house. I've got in the habit of specing them way over built with 5/8" BB ply + 3/8" bottoms and DoveT all around front and back. These are...
  6. N

Recent built-in cabinet projects

Well after I got down with the Bamboo cabinets (http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54311) , I got the bug to do more built ins. Family room upgrade. Entertainment equipment behind doors. Fireplace with granite and stacked stone. Infinity P153's behind grilles that I made from...
  7. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

8. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

9. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

10. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

11. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

12. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

13. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

14. House_Built_In_Cabinets

House_Built_In_Cabinets

Built in cabinets at home
  15. Built in cabinets

Built in cabinets

16. N

Hey folks, Here was the previous thread that described how I procured this Bamboo plywood. http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/showthread.php?t=50205 So the Plyboo was very flat, stable, dense, and took a 1/8" radius easing bit just fine with minimal precautions against tearout. Due to the...
  17. Bamboo_x

Bamboo_x

RGB LED Built in cabinets made out of Plyboo
  18. Bamboo_x

Bamboo_x

RGB LED Built in cabinets made out of Plyboo
  19. Bamboo_x

Bamboo_x

Built in cabinets made out of Plyboo
  20. Bamboo_x

Bamboo_x

Built in cabinets made out of Plyboo