Search results

1. C

Intro

Mike and Dirk, thank you. After surviving two tours in Vietnam, I decided life is too short to not enjoy. Like many of us on this site, I have a great wife and I’m back in the shop. I never thought I needed very much, but as I look around I have so very much. Life is good!
  2. C

Intro

As I celebrate 10 years with the group, perhaps it is time for an introduction. Unfortunately the timing is also of my fourth year anniversary out of the shop. Health issues have made it problematic for me to woodwork, hand strength and balance Issues had made the shop a little dangerous...
  3. C

Workshop on Scroll Saw Inlay Liberty, NC

I’m sorry I will be unable to attend the workshop this Saturday. My wife’s slower than anticipated recovery from surgery makes me reluctant to be away from her for eight hours. I did submit my donation this evening, just the anticipation of an enjoyable Saturday makes its money well spent.
  4. C

Workshop on Scroll Saw Inlay Liberty, NC

Subject to date and location I would like to attend the class. Thank you, Bob Campbell
  5. C

Handplane useage workshop May?

If there's still space, please add me to the list. Either date works for me.
  6. C

Shooting Board for miters

Pleas sign me up for the 23rd
  7. C

Hand Plane Shooting Board Workshop - January 9th & 23rd 2016 - Raleigh

Re: Hand Plane Shooting Board Workshop - January 9, 2016 - Raleigh I'm in.
  8. C

Festool sander problem

Make sure plugit cord is fully locked into tool.
  9. C

Saw Blade Sharpening Issues

My info could be out of date but I believe Forest does not do Festool blades.
  10. C

Toolnut has the Paolini rulers

What would be the advantage of the SS vs Al model? Easier to make a accurate pencil mark due to thinner SS?
  11. C

Melamine

Sorry for being so late with a Thank You to Hank and Jack. Great source for lots of products, but they didn't carry what I needed. Reidsville Lumber was able to special order 1/2 and 1/4 melamine for me. They had 4 lumber suppliers they deal with in Greensboro area, first three didn't carry what...
  12. C

Melamine

Anyone know of a source for 1/4" and 1/2" 4x8 sheets of melamine in the Triad area? Thanks for any help.
  13. C

Veterans Day Roll Call

1967-1970 camp A341 Bu Dop RVN
  14. C

Where can I find a cheap blower motor?

What price range are you looking for?
  15. C

The trick is knowing when to stop

Your broken bowl still looks way better than my finished ones!
  16. C

Hello, Meet Maci

Thanks to both of you. We have 4 from animal shelters and one cat off the street. I think it might be best if our wives never meet:D.
  17. C

(Updated Items) Need Help with this "Fire Sale"

Re: Need Help with this "Fire Sale" RBI planner. Built like a tank. If I remember correctly am 8" cutting width. Knives touchy to set but you get the hang of it.
  18. C

This will be fun - do not miss it UPDATED 4/24

Re: This will be fun - do not miss it I'll need directions, again. Thanks Bob C
  19. C

Tracksaw Question

I did check 8' cuts on a kitchen build 4 years ago which included a 5'x9' island (my Wife loves me). Cuts were right on. If you decide to stop by I'm retired and have a very flex able schedule.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS