Search results

1. S

New Bass Guitar Build

hey guys, it's been a while since I've been on here. Been working hard on this new Bass build. Want to throw this out there and show you the finished product. This is a 5 string fretless made from Zebra wood, Padouk, Sapele, Walnut, Maple and Ebony. It's got 6 coats of lacqure buffed to a shine...
  2. S

Latest Bass Build

Thought some of you may want to see my latest bass build. This one is made from Zebra wood, Padouk, Sapele, Walnut, Maple and Ebony. http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd405/szonce/ZonceBass2/ Steve
  3. S

Classifieds

Can't get to classifieds. Insufficient privileges.
  4. S

Edge Sander?

Anyone know where I can find a cheap edge sander or if anyone has one could I use?
  5. S

What to thin with?

Hey guys my dad wants to thin behlen pore-o-pac grain filler. I looked up online and they make a reducer for it, but he's too impatient and needs to do it now! What could he use? I know it's oil based.
  6. S

Custom Bass Guitar Build

Just want to show you all my first bass guitar I built. I've built other guitars but never a bass. This one was incredibly challenging because the body has a radius to it. Nothing was flat so jigs and templates were very difficult. Please let me know what you think. I'm looking to start doing...
  7. S

Need some help

Well, I guess it's time I reach out for some help on this one. I'm currently in process of making a bass guitar. It's close to being complete, however I have two routing cavities that still need to be routed out that I may need some help on. The bass is not flat, it has a radius to it. So just...
  8. S

How to slice 45" diameter log?

I have a 45" oak log sitting in my back yard and would like to slice it to make a table top. Anyone know how I can slice it?
  9. S

How to glue wood @90 angles

I'm making a sofa table and for the bottom part it will have a shelf about 8" from the floor. I would like to glue up some wood so the patterns are perpendicular to themselves like a "W" pattern. Does anyone have any experience at this?
  10. S

Introduction...

Well, I'm here to introduce myself. My name is Steve Zonce and a coworker Ed Nelson (nelsone) introduced me to this site. I have been working with wood for as long as I can remember. One of the first things I can remember making was a large wooden spoon. I saw a show on PBS where the guy took a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS