Search results

1. Canuck

Does anyone own a Makita LS1019L miter? Need dimensions.

My cutout width on my cabinet is 261/4”. It was fine with the previous 12” miter saw, but now with the Makita, I am restricted to only a maximum miter of 45 degrees. (Which is ok because any greater can be handled on my table saw.) Wayne
  2. Canuck

3 3/4" (w/rubber feet removed) 22 1/2" ~3 3/8" (just below the table surface)
  3. Canuck

Hew Heath I have had that exact saw since the Fall of 2020. I had pretty much the same questions when I purchased mine. Let me know what specific measurements you need and I would be happy to pass them akong. Wayne
  4. Canuck

Hinges for boxes

I have had luck with Lee Valley small box hardware/hinges. Search - Lee Valley Tools Wayne
  5. Canuck

Queen Anne Desk

Stunning work! Museum piece.
  6. Canuck

Stuck Table Saw Blade

I have an 18 year old Craftsman 152.22124 ("zip code saw") and also has an inner flat on the Arbor and I use two wrenches for blade changes.
  7. Canuck

Dewalt DW735

Just investigated that and appears that 12" is the minimum length. ( I had a nice piece of QS oak that was about 11 1\2" long. I just glued a pair of runners to each long edge, ran it through to ultimate thickness I wanted and sawed off the glued runners on the band saw. Worked great!) Wayne
  8. Canuck

Removing dental molding

Awesome job, Scott!
  9. Canuck

Happy Birthday Golfdad

Happy Birthday. Many happy returns!
  10. Canuck

New promo video for us

Well done, Richard and all! Thanks, Wayne
  11. Canuck

Thiis is as close as I get

Perhaps he is questioning the curvature on the cab roof/top.
  12. Canuck

Making Wood Vertical Blinds

Cool job! (When Family and friends see them; you may end seeing plenty of orders!!) Well Done!
  13. Canuck

Where to buy furniture grade plywood in the Raleigh area?

Check out Columbia Forest Purebond plywood sold through Home Depot. They usually stock 1/2", 3/4" in birch, red oak and maple. I have always had good luck with it. Made in Western N.C..
  14. Canuck

Grandfather Clock

Looking fantastic, Donn!
  15. Canuck

3 1/4 hp router options?

Definately check out the Milwaukee 5625 3.5hp. I have had one in my router table for 15 years now without an ounce of trouble!
  16. Canuck

Officially a New York homeowner

Good progress Doug. (I assume you are receiving NY winter driving ok?) Wayne
  17. Canuck

Student Desk

18. Canuck

Student Desk

19. Canuck

Student Desk

Yes. All plywood side panels and rear panel to the legs are dowelled. I cheated on a couple of the front rails and the right side drawer panels and just used pocket screws.
  20. Canuck

Student Desk

Just completed a desk for our 2nd oldest grand daughter(10). She was very specific in her request for one just like her big sister(14). Constructed of 3/4 birch plywood (case), southern yellow pine (legs, rails and stiles in front and end panels). The top is flat sawn red oak purchased from...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS