Search results

1. Danny Batchelor

Free Woodworking Magazines

About a decade ago I bought the remaining tools of two departed woodworkers. Both were avid magazine readers. I have the following boxes: 1 1/2 “Wood” 1 “Popular Woodworking “ 1. “Shopsmith” 1. “ShopNotes” 1. Various FREE or will soon be in the recycle bin.
  2. Danny Batchelor

Router Package SOLD

Porter Cable Routers $100.00 SOLD Model 6902 with 6931 Plunge Base " 690LR with 1001 base (6902 motor) " 42690 Edge Guide Templet Guide Kit Wrenches
  3. Danny Batchelor

Sanding Moulding

Anyone have any input regarding Surf Prep Sander vs Festool LS130EQ-PIOS? I have a lot of molding to sand.
  4. Danny Batchelor

Making Strips for Canoe Build

Big thanks go to Scott Smith & Crew @ Quarter Sawn White Oak in New Hill for slicing and ripping 3 big boards into a bunch of strips in less than an hour. I had gotten some cypress from Eric Feltz in Raeford, a little over a year ago and after drying and planing it I had been wrestling with how...
  5. Danny Batchelor

Magswitch Resaw Fence

Anyone use this for resawing? I have tried using Dan’s (Danmart) knife edge resaw fence but I have a tough time keeping it clamped to the cast iron table.
  6. Danny Batchelor

Delta Contractor Trunions

I have an older Delta (Mod. 34-444) that the trunnions slipped out of the ways while aligning the blade. Got it back together and while attempting to tilt to 45 it happened again. I feel i’m over my head. Any suggestions?
  7. Danny Batchelor

Soundproofing Wooden Walls

My wife and I live in a log home which has wooden floors, walls and ceilings; it is wonderful. However, all that wood transmits sound exceeding well. So well that there is no sound privacy between our bedroom and the guest bedroom. We would like to soundproof the two adjoining walls. Any...
  8. Danny Batchelor

Delta Contractor Saw

The motor height of my saw is 18 1/2" above the floor. Because of a dust collection issue I want to raise it to 22". The distance from motor pulley to arbor pulley would change from 18" to 16 1/2". Would the performance of the the saw be impacted?
  9. Danny Batchelor

Woodworker Jobs

MasterBrand Cabinets of Jasper, Indiana has purchased a 137,000 sq. ft. building to consolidate their NC employees into one place in Lexington. By October, they plan to add 38 new employees to the new facility at Sapona Business Park, 118 Lexington Parkway. They are one of the nation's largest...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors