Search results

1. drw

Making side bead planes

Jim, you have added another "grand" prize to the raffle! Beautiful work!
  2. drw

Compound Cut Puzzle Boxes, Scroll Saw Project Video

Very well done!
  3. drw

Intarsia Wall Project Part 2

Joe, your art and craftsmanship continue to astound and impress!
  4. drw

RDU lunch Friday April 19

We will be there!
  5. drw

Your Health or a Loved Ones Health

Michael, glad to know your numbers have improved so dramatically...also, thank you for reminding us to be our own advocate.
  6. drw

Lots of angles - required some practice pieces

Wow, Phil that is absolutely stunning!
  7. drw

First segmented turnings

Aaron, beautiful work!
  8. drw

Walnut buffet project completed.

I can think of nothing but good words; beautiful, gorgeous, outstanding, stunning, etc.....thank you for sharing.
  9. drw

Puzzle Box Maestro

I am probably alone, but after seeing the video I feel simultaneously amazed and inadequate!
  10. drw

Chris (@Redknife)

So sorry to learn of his passing; thank you Hank for letting us know.
  11. drw

Building a Chevalet de Marqueterie

Jim, the chevalet looked like a complicated puzzle when all the parts were disassembled, but even assembled it still looks complicated. That said, the workmanship is absolutely beautiful and I look forward to seeing the amazing work you produce with your new chevy!
  12. drw

New Member - box builder

Your boxes are stunningly beautiful! I look forward to seeing more of your craftsmanship posted on this site!
  13. drw

First shot at carving (don't laugh)

David, I definitely see a bowl-like depression - Good Job! Stay with it, I see a lot of potential.
  14. drw

New shop wall cabinets

Dang, Bill...you have a keen eye!
  15. drw

Walnut boards and veneer work

Dan, beautiful work and craftsmanship (as always)...thank you for posting!
  16. drw

Northeastern Woodworkers Association Showcase

Some beautiful work was on display; I am sure you had a good time and made a lot of new acquaintances!
  17. drw

"Floating Shelves"- method critique

Over the years, I have made a number of floating shelves. Typically, they are similar to the technique suggested by Jordan (hollow with long supports attached to the wall cleat). One one occasion I did make six shelves out of 8/4 poplar which I attached to the wall via long pocket hole lag...
  18. drw

Another vanity awaiting paint

Fred, as always, a masterful job! We have missed you at the RDU lunches!!!
  19. drw

Stanley 98 / 99 side rabbet pair

Wow! I am not sure LN is making 98/99 anymore, which may account for the price. I bought my about 15 years ago so I don't recall the specific price, probably about $100 each (which was a lot at the time). Like may tasks in woodworking there are often several ways to get the job done, but the...
  20. drw

Stanley 98 / 99 side rabbet pair

Jim, I have a pair of the LN side rabbet plans andI have found them to be very useful. I don't have any experience with restoration of nickel plating, but restored on not, it looks like they will perform well.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS