Search results

1. Woodmolds

Table saw sanding disc

While reviewing one of Mike Farrington's videos on Kumiko I ran across this. Never thought I'd want a sanding disc on a table saw. I was impressed with the concept. While not cheap, I definitely see the value in this product and plan to order one.
  2. Woodmolds

Beveled Glass Mirrors?

Anyone know of a local source for "stock size" Beveled edge mirrors? Prefer the Piedmont Triad area. 18-24" X 24-30" range. Also stock flat mirrors? Local Lowe's seems to be out of stock on most.
  3. Woodmolds

FS: Jet 1221VS lathe $500

I purchased this lathe new. It sat in the box for approximately a year before it was used. I have used it infrequently for the past 4-5 years, mostly small items, tool handles, ornaments, bowls and such. I have several other lathes so this one needs a new home. Picked up in stokes county $500...
  4. Woodmolds

Al Spicer

Does anyone know if this is the same AL Spicer that posted such beautiful marquetry here and other places? I thought he was from Bessemer City, NC. This is very near me. https://www.colonialfh.net/obituary/william-spicer
  5. Woodmolds

Ignore user?

Is there an option to ignore a user? I have seen it on other forums, but can't seem to locate it here. Thanks, Tony
  6. Woodmolds

Furniture Commission

Cherry Dresser built to customers dimensions. 30" wide X 15" depth X 48" height. Primary wood is Cherry, secondary is poplar. 18" X 24"(mirror size) mirror frame. Cherry
  7. Woodmolds

PM's don't show in the "Sent Items" folder.

My sent PM's not showing in the "Sent Items" folder? Replies(to me) show fine in the inbox. Thanks, Tony
  8. Woodmolds

Vote to get WIA in NC!

Those familiar with WIA(Woodworking In America) may be glad to know NC is in the running for the location of WIA 2012. I thought you might like to help the cause. Link http://www.popularwoodworking.com/woodworking-blogs/editors-blog/help-break-a-4-way-wia-tie Thanks, Tony

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS