Search results

1. 2

Problems using alcohol based Transtint dyes

That's the beauty of being human, we all have our differences :D
  2. 2

Did you let the gun sit for a while between the good test piece and the final finish? Did you try cleaning out the tip?
  3. 2

Alternative half blind dovetail technique

Amen brother, I have been working with wood for what seems like 2 lifetimes, and have yet to take the dovetail plunge. Awesome piece, I am a huge fan of the subtle arch.
  4. 2

case full of wood

I'm diggin it! And the fact it's a green product makes my wife love it too. Looks great, good work.
  5. 2

Alcohol based stains are a lot harder to work with than oil based, they penetrate a lot deeper, and flash off a lot faster. When you go over a spot that has already been stained by the alcohol it will get darker every-time. You have to apply it very evenly, and it takes a lot of practice. A...
  6. 2

boss wants new cabinets

Are you going to be making frameless or framed cabinets?
  7. 2

Finished our entertainment center.

I think it looks awesome. You did a great job, and should be proud of it. MDF is wood no matter what anyone tells you, and it's one of the most stable substrates you can use in a project, especially the project you used it on.
  8. 2

David Reyna

You mean you can't?:eek:
  9. 2

David Reyna

Thank you guys all for the kind words, and welcomes. @ Scott, I respect and appreciate the rules of the site and would in no way try to go against them. Thank you for the heads up. The above facebook links are to my portfolio and family photos, when I have enough posts and time I will post...
  10. 2

Interior Door

good luck with your project.
  11. 2

David Reyna

Thank you guys for the welcome. I know what it's like having to pay a ridiculous price for stuff. Even as a bulk buyer I still pay ridiculous prices sometimes. But I make it a point to shop shop shop for the best prices, and often end up getting better deals than my suppliers. It's awesome...
  12. 2

Intro...

Nice to meet you James, good luck with the list :D
  13. 2

Kernersville here

I guess we will be growing in this site together, nice to meet you.
  14. 2

David Reyna

Hello everyone, I had the pleasure of meeting Splint Eastwood today and he told me about this website. Great guy. So I thought I would sign up and introduce myself. I'm big into networking, and big into forums, so this might be heaven :D. I enjoy woodworking (well except for...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS