Search results

1. 9

Dado blade spacer?

Hello, old cd's make good spacers for fine tuning your cut!!
  2. 9

Hex Drive Socket Cap Bolts for outdoor project

Hello, Look up stainless steel bolts in the pattern you want, Amazon has lots of stainless, and a good hardware store near will have them also.
  3. 9

Dock building advice

Cross bracing is nice, but it creates the perfect place for snakes to lay around!!
  4. 9

Making a solid boat mast

In case you don't know, there is a special router bit for this called a birdmouths. I've seen a wooden boat builder do this several times and it turned out very well.
  5. 9

what is this

Looks like mahogany.
  6. 9

Repair a c-clamp?

Hello, Get a washer that is the size of the smallest part of the screw saw one side into, bend it so it will go on screw and tack weld it to your foot.
  7. 9

Disposable Gloves

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002XXIZOU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  8. 9

Local supplier of bearings? (updated)

Hello, Try your Napa store, they carry lots of smaller bearings.
  9. 9

Any junk Southbend Model 9's around?

Hello, I have some odd and ends pieces, don't think I have any covers, but I will not be home again till the end of the month.
  10. 9

Oneida Dust Collector

Hello, Only worth half that price, you can get new for his price.
  11. 9

Where to find steel

Hello, Check Craigslist under materials there is a recycler in Wilson that list all types of steel by the pound.
  12. 9

Framing Plexiglass Windows

Hello, Just drill a hole and bolt it on with small machine screws and nuts. Jim
  13. 9

local source for 4mm marine ply?

Hello, Try World Panel Products in Windsor N.C. 252-794-9944 they supply the boat building industry in Manteo and beach area, they are in Windsor because they supplied a building for them to use, Florida company. About two hours drive or less for you straight down 64 to Williamston then 17 to...
  14. 9

cypress lumber needed

Hello, The phone numbers for the Mackeys Lumber Co. are 252-793-3666 or 252-793-2950 ask for Earl Lindsey he is the foreman and knows everything there is about mill.
  15. 9

$325 per sheet bamboo plywood...Huh?

Hello, Have you tried World Panel Products in Windsor, NC 252-794-9944 they show it on their website but no prices. They are part of a company out of Florida that supply products to the boat builders on the Outer Banks. Jim
  16. 9

Prayer Request "Update Added"

Re: Prayer Request Hello, We will all be praying for your grandaughter, a good friend of mine who is 67 years old just went thru a heart transplant at Duke two months ago, and is doing excellent now getting stronger everyday doing anything he wants to do, this is after Pitt Memorial in...
  17. 9

Decoy carvings

Hello, You have great talent. It's a shame you can't get to the shows in Eastern Carolina, they are all great shows you would really enjoy them. If you have any for sale please email me at 95vette@embarqmail.com Thanks Jim
  18. 9

I stepped in it or I wonder if I can sleep tonight?

Hello, Sounds like it was your lucky day. Could someone please tell me the difference between the type 1 and type 2 in this dewalt scroll saw, Rocklers has one on sale right now for 449.00 and I was wondering which one it might be? Thanks for your time. Jim

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS