Search results

1. B

Stanley plane repair parts/spare parts

Mike - I've already got an assortment. PM me with what your looking for and I'll check my "inventory". I've got a ton of blades/chipbreakers.
  2. B

Saw Sharpening

That's a good one about the cleaner and more organized shop - my garage is a cluster. I'll let you borrow the dvd whenever you get a chance. The biggest thing is using blocks on the end of your files for the rake/fleam - I use them even for rip saws. That alone has resulted in big...
  3. B

Saw Sharpening

I've been sharpening a lot of my nest of saws for the first time and tuning up some beaters to sell. I highly recommend Ron Herman's new dvd on sharpening for those interested. I also took Bill Anderson's class at the Roy Underhill's, but the dvd really made it "click" with me. Herman's...
  4. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_016

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_016

5. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_015

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_015

6. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_014

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_014

7. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_013

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_013

8. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_012

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_012

9. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_011

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_011

10. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0101

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0101

11. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0091

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0091

12. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0081

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0081

13. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0071

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_0071

14. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_006

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_006

15. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_005

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_005

16. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_004

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_004

17. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_003

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_003

18. Ebay_For_Sale_Items_002

Ebay_For_Sale_Items_002

19. B

Veritas medium or large shoulder plane?

I have both and use both but like tth heft of the large if I was getting one. The large worked great building my bench, but the medium definitley is nice on more "normal" sized joinery.
  20. B

WorkSharp setup in the shop

I have a dedicated sharpening bench loosely based on the Fidgen one. I keep the WS and my grinder on plywood bases with pull handle cutouts that I slide on the shelf below. I use a bench dog and the LV Wonder dog to secure the base (mainly for the grinder). Extra wheels, for both the grinder...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS