Search results

1. MarkZ

Cleaning shop - dovetail and other router jigs

I went through the manual and I have everything listed on it except the two rubber O-rings (which may be installed?). Picture attached - note the grizzly, not original, bit. I also am including the (originally extra cost) dust port attachment.
  2. MarkZ

OK this is embarrassing but somehow I have the French and Spanish manuals but the English one, if I had to guess, I carefully put in my 'personal documentation' folder - wherever that ended up. I do have the DVD : ) I have 4 guides which I think came with it and you're welcome to a 1/2" shaft...
  3. MarkZ

Sorry, the incra fence is sold. If Bill takes the tenoning jig, this seems to leave just the Porter-Cable Dovetail Jig which I would, at this point, entertain any offer on. I have no idea what it's worth.
  4. MarkZ

That was actually the first PM I've ever originated so welcome to the group. And... the Incra Jig is sold. So, that leaves the Porter-Cable Dovetail Jig and the Delta Tenoning Jig.
  5. MarkZ

ah thanks... will do
  6. MarkZ

As of 7PM, due to location, Blackhawk has passed on the Delta and Incra so they're both available. PM me if you want the Incra?
  7. MarkZ

The Leigh FMT is sold. Thanks.
  8. MarkZ

Thanks for the note. Subject to confirmation, I think the Delta and Incra jigs are being sold to Blackhawk.
  9. MarkZ

Latest Update: All of the jigs except the Porter-Cable Dovetail jig are sold and gone. I found all the original parts for the Porter Cable (other than the English manual) and will sell it for the best offer I can get. If you represent a school or club that could use it I would donate it for...
  10. MarkZ

Free Hickory (GONE)

It has all been picked up by BobJr. Sorry everyone else.
  11. MarkZ

Free Hickory (GONE)

To see the hickory in action, here's a table I made out of it. Functional but I didn't spend any time selecting clear or specific colored woods, so...
  12. aPXL_20210214_181424168.jpg

aPXL_20210214_181424168.jpg

Hickory table
  13. MarkZ

Free Hickory (GONE)

So, I did not expect three replies in a couple of hours ... I'm very busy until Wednesday and then I'll call BobJr. Thanks all. If you don't hear from me by next week then it's gone.
  14. MarkZ

Free Hickory (GONE)

I've got about 200+ board feet of hickory that I had cut from a fallen tree about 10 years ago. I painted the ends when it was cut. It's been in my basement which was a bit damp but is nowadays dry... so the hickory is dry in my opinion. Conversely a fair amount of it (much of the less...
  15. MarkZ

Lumber run opportunity

I'd sure be interested in some 8/4 walnut. Maybe 200-300bf.
  16. MarkZ

anyone have access to CNC router / laser cutting equipment?

I can probably take care of this for you if you want. Maybe we can find a trade somewhere. Send me a PM.
  17. MarkZ

Anyone have a 10% off coupon for Grizzly?

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a grizzly planer. I'd love a coupon. What's the deal with these? Thanks, Mark
  18. MarkZ

Lumber - where do you buy it from and why?

The last lumber I bought (~1000 ft of hard maple and ~1000 ft of mahogany) I bought via a lumberyard auction in Greensboro at www.irsauctions.com. This stuff was cheap (and really good quality actually) but I had to rent a flatpanel truck to haul it home in. If anyone is interested in sharing a...
  19. MarkZ

Triton Router Collet Slippage

I've got a PC plunge router and the 1/4" collet always slips on me. It's particularly bad if it gets the slightest bit dusty. I finally gave up on it after losing too much work (or spending too long fixing the work). The 1/2" collet works pretty well but I tighten it hard and carefully. I've...
  20. MarkZ

Sharpening knives

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Two local sharpeners... woohoo I'll give them a try first. Mark

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS