Search results

1. B

dust collection bag

Any reason why I can't use an large, heavy duty plastic trash bag for a replacement of the collection (bottom) bag?
  2. B

How do you turn acrylic pen blanks?

I purchased a few acrylic pen blanks and had no success in turning one down. It chipped continuously and finally a chunk broke off. How do you turn them?
  3. B

resawing needed

I need 30 feet +or- of walnut, maple, and purple heart resawn (2 & 3 foot long boards- 5/4, 6/4 x about 7" wide). I'll pay $1.00 a foot. Willing to travel to drop off and pick up within 60 mile radius of Wilson.
  4. B

Anchor hardwood

Has anyone gone to the Anchor Hardwood store on Old Wake Forest Rd? Selection? Prices? I saw their ad in the NO News, ALL ADS & Observer today. Their web site only lists a store in Wilmington
  5. B

Posting a new Thread

How do I post a new "thread". I can't find any link/icon on the main page? Calling it a thread is nuts. It's simply a message.
  6. B

looking for lathe duplicator

I'm looking for a lathe duplicator for a Delta lathe model 46-700 manufactured in 1996. prefer a used one in decent shape.
  7. B

Post?

I want to place a classified ad but it says I need "five posts". What is a post?
  8. B

Looking for glued furniture panels.

I know the furniture industry in NC has tanked but I'm looking to buy panels up to 18" x 18"x 1.5- 2" thick. The panels are typically made up of pieces 1" to 3" wide. Need 'em for bowl turning. I only know of one place in Maine that still sells them but I hope there's something closer. Any...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS