Search results

1. Terry

Help on Cherry Finish

I have a Mantel Clock I just completed and need assistance on a good finish to complete the project. This needs to be 1st class. Can anybody assist me with suggestion on this. This is going to be LOL's 30th anniversary present. Terry:confused_:dontknow::help:
  2. Terry

Need your Prayers!

On Tuesday Night LOML went into Respiratory Distress and was taken to the Hospital. I spent the night with her in the ER. On Wednesday morning I was very tired and had chest pains but have been having them on a low scale. So I tol;d my wife I was going home but before I left I decided to get...
  3. Terry

Happy New Year!

To all my Woodworking Sawdust friends at NCWW's I wish you a Happy New Year. :icon_cheers As we turn another page to a new year I pray that each of you and your's have many good dreams come true and things we can't change, work for a solution. May you have the blessings you have always wanted...
  4. Terry

My Christmas Gloat & Trip

Well here is my tool Christmas gloat. I have wanted one for some time. Had one some time ago but was stolen and I never replaced. So Kids and LOML decided to shut me up :crossedlips:and get me another. My older Granddaughters and the kids also gave us a trip I have always wanted and that was a...
  5. Terry

Tools, Tools, Oh Happy Day!

Tools, Tools everywhere! :eek: This is insane with the economy in shreads and all these discounts by Rockler, Woodcraft, Woodworking shops, Pennstate, and anyone who has your email. :confused_ I cannot resist some of these discounts.:eusa_doh: :dontknow: Rockler just sent me an email with 20%...
  6. Terry

Auction Good Items

For those that like Auctions and live in or around the Pittsboro Area, September 13th at 9 am. Check web site www.RogersAuction.com. Veasey Estate. Terry
  7. Terry

Need Help!

I am looking for a Craftsman Dovetail Fixture 9-25450. :icon_scraI went to EBay but could not find it. :dontknow: Has anyone got and idea where I can find? I have the Box Joint attachment for it but cannot use it unless I have the Dovetail Fixture. Any help :help: will be greatly appreciated...
  8. Terry

Alan's Article in FWW

Congrat's to Alan on his recent article in FWW. I did this with the laminate over 3/4" MDF. I am very pl;eased with this! I was able to get the laminate at Lowe's and it was chipped on the end and had a crack. I was able to get the sheet for $37.00 vs $48.00. Terry
  9. Terry

[How Do I-Other] Fence Alignment JPG

How do I upload this file/photo from my desktop. I have never had this problem before. Terry:dontknow::icon_scra:confused_:BangHead: Never Mind, I Got It! Dumb ME!
  10. Terry

Article in Woodworker's Journal

For those of you who get wwj on page 19 is a tip by Joseph Scharle on T-Track Toilet Bolts. Congrats on the article Joe. Very good! Terry:icon_chee:eusa_clap
  11. Terry

Paging Dr Alan

Well Alan has a new toy in his shop that relates to the medical field. Alan is using an IV stand to hold his pressure gun and pot. Not bad Alan! :no: Congrats:icon_chee on the article in Fine woodworking magazine page 13 March/April 2008.:icon_thum :5cool: But you got to quit practicing without...
  12. Terry

Black Walnut Clock

FINALLY! I have completed a Mantel Clock. This is the first mantel clock completed in Tweetiesworkshop. The Black Walnut which was marked on the ends dates back to 1961 and about 30 pieces was given to me. All have dates on them. I made this clock for the person who gave me all of this. It...
  13. Terry

Delta 20" Planer Model# RC-51

Does anyone have this Model RC-51 or know someone who has one. If so does it do the work required of it. I found one for sale, but cannot find it on the DeltaMachinery.com site or any other. The most is the blades. If I can't find out anything about this I have no desire to purcahse it. Need...
  14. Terry

Black Walnut Burl

I guess Christmas came early for me today. A new friend I met while having coffee asked me if I knew any woodworker who would like Black Walnut Burl and Cherry. I jumped on that like a jack rabbitt. I met with him at his house this afternoon and looked at this prise. He stated he had collected...
  15. Terry

Woodcraft Opening?

Has anyone heard when Woodcraft is opening again in Raleigh? I haven't gotten anything showing the new store opening. I am loking forward to having it open as I need to stock up. If anyone has any information please let me know. I am still unable to get into my shop as the knee is NOT...
  16. Terry

Vacu-Press

Well went over board with a new Vacuum Press. Did not take a picture of it yet as I have not opened it. Had it put in my shop and will open later. But here is a copy of it from Rockler. I now have both Vacuum Press Kits. I needed this on for the project I will begin when I can get back in...
  17. Terry

I am OK!

Just a note to let everybody know I am doing OK and going through PT. Been spending my time working on the knee and haven't been on the computer. More important to me to spend that time getting myself back to health. Don't give up on me. Terry
  18. Terry

Surgery was OK I think?

Well got out of the Hospital on Wednesday and am at home alone! I have a friend come in to help me with things I can't do and help with in house PT! But this was a total mess on what happened. First of all they would not allow me Rehab at the hospital under Workers Compensation (Federal)...
  19. Terry

Out of the Loop

I haven't been online very much the past few weeks as my wife is very sick and has been moved to a Rehab center and will be there for some time. She went into respiratory Destress and when she got to the ER had 70% CO2 in her system and was placed on a ventilator and is on oxygen right now at...
  20. Terry

Workshop Island

Well my shop is coming along pretty well. I spent the weekend working on the workshop Island which will serve many uses. First it will handle the out feed for my table saw. Second it will serve as a work area and assembly table. Third it will serve as storage on both sides with one side with...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS