Search results

1. D

thought i had done this long ago............

but apparently not :embarrassed: so here goes I've been woodworking in one way or other since i was a teenager; started out helping my dad with various carpentry projects and then when i got out of college went to work framing large fancy houses, all types of roofing and siding at...
  2. D

thing other than pens #'s 3-6

ok so i decided to turn some other stuff and experiment a bit while making some curlies :gar-Bi heres the pics to prove it :rotflm:
  3. D

QSRO shelf unit

View image in gallery bought some QSRO from Scott a couple of weeks View image in gallery ago to make a corner shelf unit my MIL asked me to make for her ..................... built it and when i was in upstate NY last week i installed it for her View image in gallery as stated the wood...
  4. D

QSRO.... awesome wood at a great price

went down to New Hill this morning to get some QSRO boards from Scott got a tour of his shop, some really nice wood at a great price and had a great visit with him as well :wsmile: thanks for the tour, Scott , was good to meet you and the QSRO is going to make the corner display unit...
  5. D

12x12 shed morphed into a decent little shop

12x12 shed morphed into adecent little shop shop project when we started it was nearly impossible to get inside and shut the door (the door opened in for some crazy reason ) here is what it looked like at first ........................... then we got busy ...
  6. D

my first bowl

made this for my wife for Mother's Day i am new to turning (got lathe and started turning pens about a month before i made this bowl) Ambrosia Maple , Mylands sand sealer then sanded to 600 grit then Abranet pads to 12000 , finish is Behlens Turners Finish (works great on pens not quite as...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS