Search results

1. QSRO  corner shelf unit

QSRO corner shelf unit

2. D

Recommendations on a new cordless Drill

having used in the last few weeks( for installing casework, 1 1/2" solid maple wal caps etc) the new Makita brushless 18v , the Rigid 18v and the new Milwaukee 18v brushless i will give you my impression of all 3 : Makita - slightly lighter than the other 2, good power, size and balance...
  3. D

Lathe Dust Hood

sanding is when you really want (read NEED) the dust collection ; the curlies are no threat to your health and sweep/ shovel up fairly easily its that pesky sanding dust that will kill you ............. face it, if you want a clean shop you are either going to have to clean it...
  4. D

accurate level

there is such a thing as "too accurate" ?
  5. D

So I built a sky fort and now they want a roof...

Cary ........... the only place i've ever lived where they apparently have someone going around checking the registration stickers on perfectly decent looking cars sitting in your very own driveway doing nobody any harm . looking perfectly normal and red tag it for towing because the...
  6. D

So I built a sky fort and now they want a roof...

if blue won't do get a brown tarp or a green one or a tan one :)
  7. D

FREE river birch turning blanks

if you have any left Scott i would like to get in on this saturday would be good if it work for you chain saw could stand some work hehe
  8. D

thought i had done this long ago............

just 2 Earl :gar-Bi but thinking about putting my Rikon mini up for sale and either getting a second Delta 46-460 or something bigger hows it going Travis? bout time i got official i guess :rotflm:
  9. D

How to......Stop my wife

"Female-ese is the hardest language in the world to understand - let alone learn. " :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm: this is because its the only language in the universe that changes radically whenever they suspect that we are starting to figure it out :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;
  10. D

chucks

mount it in the chuck properly and don't try to hog off massive amounts of material at higher than rated speeds and you won't have any issues with flying saucers :gar-Bi
  11. D

thought i had done this long ago............

but apparently not :embarrassed: so here goes I've been woodworking in one way or other since i was a teenager; started out helping my dad with various carpentry projects and then when i got out of college went to work framing large fancy houses, all types of roofing and siding at...
  12. D

chucks

i have a Nova G3 chuck with pretty much those same jaws and it works great ...... i have used all of the different jaws at various times lots of versatility with that package
  13. D

CL Add- Grizzly Dust Collector

well i can try but the way its setup you can't see the blower motor at all unless i uninsulate it hehe if you really want to see how its setup it would be a heckuvalot easier and likely make alot more sense if you wanted to stop by and see it in person its just north of Wake Tech off...
  14. D

HELP... I have the chance to buy PSI Turncrafter Pro HELP

Buy RIKON Mini Lathe Model 70-100 at Woodcraft Buy RIKON Universal Mini Lathe Stand at Woodcraft i have this lathe and stand that i would be willing to sell (i upgraded awhile back) for a reasonable price if you would be interested send me a PM the lathe works great
  15. D

CL Add- Grizzly Dust Collector

i have one of those and its been great though i modified it by removing the bags and exhausting it into a large chip box
  16. D

pen supplies

do yourself a big favor and don't waste your money on PSI's drill bits or their pen blanks packs almost every one of their drill bits that they have included with their pen kits has been wobbly , dull or both results not good and the pen blank packs they include with their starter kits...
  17. D

Saving huge!

i hate to mention this but 7-90degree bends is about 3 more than the code permits though i'm pretty sure the reason is because its so hard to pull that way
  18. D

Turning Lignum-Vitae - Any tips?

lignum is one of the heaviest and hardest woods there is but it also has a natural lubricating property to it and is used for collar bearings on very large ship drive shafts among other things all that to say it turns like hot butter :gar-La;
  19. D

Local Chapter of IAP First Meeting Set - Everyone is Welcome

my son and i are both interested however we cannot attend Thursday due to a prior commitment maybe the next one will work better in the schedule
  20. D

Dumbest tool purchase?

i'm seeing a pretty common occurrence in this thread which reminds me again of the advice i got from the guy i worked for building houses when i first got out of college .................. when i left that job and started custom trim work on million dollar houses he said to me "never be...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS