3. erasmussen

Picnic question

Will there be a place where we can display a couple of pieces of are work
  4. erasmussen

2023 NCWW Picnic May 20th

My wife and I will be there
  5. erasmussen

Turning for picnic raffle

I was asked to make a turning for the picnic raffle. 8 1/2" diameter open segment turning with missing segments Blood wood, Maple and Tamarind
  6. erasmussen

I had to take a break from wood turning

I have never seen them before either, I just thought it would make it a little different
  7. erasmussen

The core is plywood the squares are katalox and maple about 1/16” thick hopefully that will keep them from moving. The top trim is bloodwood, maple and African blackwood The sides are goncalo alves The back is eucalyptus The feet is African blackwood
  8. erasmussen

My son asked for a chess board so on my third try I got one I like Just wax on it sanded all the way then buffed out and waxed smooth as glass sorry for the poor quality pics
  9. erasmussen

New turning open segment

new turning 32 segments per ring 7 woods used video on utube
  10. erasmussen

new turning

here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIa3_CjaqYnmfAixgt6kGA
  11. erasmussen

new turning

Thats the right channel
  12. erasmussen

new turning

There is a series of small videos 11 in all they are on "earls small segment shop" on utube
  13. erasmussen

new turning

Open segment segment turning 20" tall 1186 pieces Maple, Peruvian Walnut, Purple Heart, Holly, sycamore, Sapele, Blood Wood Tamarind and Macassar Ebony. I made this turning so that I could do a series of videos on making it.
  14. erasmussen

Entry Level Wood Lathe

I use nothing but home made tools cheap and yes I do a lot of turning
  15. erasmussen

A lot of shop time

With a lot of time in the shop right now. I am making a bunch of small turnings they are the only ones that sell around here and are good for giving at christmas. They are both open segment the first one is 30 segments per ring and has 30 different woods. The second is 16 segments per ring...
  16. erasmussen

Remote Start or Switch on Wall etc. for Dust Collection.

I use a remote made for christmas lights to close a contractor (Power relay) and it turns on the DC
  17. erasmussen

Two new turnings

earls small segment shop
  18. erasmussen

Two new turnings

I made a flower turning (one that when you look at the center it looks like a flower ) and of course did a video and everyone likes it so well that I did another one with video to show what can be done just by changing the pattern just a bit and changing the woods' the first one is 30 open...
  19. erasmussen

Down east wood turners

Down East Wood Turners Club will have it's Feb meeting Tuesday night, Feb 11, 2020 from 7 to 9 pm at The Community Council For The Arts, 400 N Queen St, Kinston, NC 28504. Desmond Jones will be our demonstrator. Bob Dougherty will demonstrate in March, subject: Sharping, April, Dale Overman will...
  20. erasmussen

New turning

Here is your tutorial

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS