Search results

1. Flute Maker

Drills Bad

In the last few yrs I have had 3 drills that were waste of good money. DeWalt 1/2 corded drill I think the switch is bad…Won’t work when switch is pressed..Im not sure but I’m not good working on them. DeWalt right ankle 3/8 bearings bad near chuck….You can see the run out which is bad...
  2. Flute Maker

Styrofoam Static Removal

Recently my my wife has bought some of these large deer for Christmas yard decoration. They are encased between 2 large pieces of styrofoam.One arrived broken (They are highly breakable) We sent in back. Another arrived safely. We had to dispose of some of the styrofoam....breaking it down and...
  3. Flute Maker

Piggy back from Kernersville to Laurinburg NC

Can anybody do a piggyback from Kernersville NC to Laurinburg NC? Thanks in Advance
  4. Flute Maker

Looking for Forstner Bit Extension

I am looking for a Forstner Bit Extension about 16” long at least. My Forstner bit is 3/8” in diameter….round not hex shape.... I just need to go inside of one of my flutes and sort of clean up the end of a plug in there. It would take a light touch just to remove a small amount….It’s more of a...
  5. Flute Maker

Need Eastern Red Cedar for Mantle

My wife needs a big piece of eastern red cedar for a mantle on an outside fireplace. If possible she wants a piece approx 4” or 5” thick by 6’ long by 12” wide or as wide as I can find. Thanks in advance!
  6. Flute Maker

Looking for Small Tablesaw

I am looking for a small tablesaw maybe something like a small contractor saw. But I am open to all ideas. I want something I can move around somewhat easily. The only tablesaw I have ever had was a Craftsman one that you put or attached a skil saw to it. It served its purpose back then. I...
  7. Flute Maker

Safety Glasses

I used to get my prescription safety glasses through my work. Now that I have retired I have to get them somewhere else. Is there a good place that’s easier on the wallet or cheaper lol??? What do you guys do???
  8. Flute Maker

Wanted :A Pop Pop Vise

Anybody have a vise made in Pop Pop vise shop they would sell? I had one lined up but just can’t get it piggy backed to me in Laurinburg!
  9. Flute Maker

“Install the App”

Is Install the App not working or how do you do it now?
  10. Flute Maker

Looking for a Drill Press …Found One!!!

I am looking for a drill press that would be set up just to use with a mortising attachment. An older good one that someone wants to part with would be great.I’m just looking for now and don’t have a lot to put in one. This is kind of a future project. TIA!!!
  11. Flute Maker

From Franklinton to Laurinburg Nc

I need a piggy back from Franklinton NC 27525 to Laurinburg NC 28352. I need a vise picked up and delivered to me…one made in a workshop for Pop Pop’s vise. Thanks in advance!!!
  12. Flute Maker

Walnut Wanted

I am looking for some dry walnut 1 1/2” by 1 1/2” by 36”. It needs to be very straight and dry. I need just a few pieces (4-6)depending on price and shipping.. I am at Laurinburg NC 28352 TIA!!!! I’m in no rush!
  13. Flute Maker

Dowel Rod Plate wanted !!! Cheap

Sometime I need an off size dowel rod…..one just a little smaller….I can sand them some but maybe one of these plates would be easier… What’s a good one for the money? I really just need sizes under 3/4”, 7/8” and 1”….
  14. Flute Maker

Repurpose Treadmill Motor

I see a treadmill beside the road for trash pickup. Can the motor just be used without all the other electronic stuff? I could get it all but I wanted to make sure it was worth messing with. I won’t know if it even works until I get it home… It “looks” good but won’t know until I try it. I was...
  15. Flute Maker

Mortising Bit in Regular Drill?

Can a small 1/4” or 5/16” mortising bit be used in a regular drill or drill press. I could drill and then use a needle file to shape and clean this up but I’m looking for a faster and a little better way….I only need to do a small amount on some flutes I’m doing.
  16. Flute Maker

Good Store ?

Has anybody ever heard of this place or possibly purchased something from them? https://www.wzrstore.com/?path=page/contact I saw a good price on some calipers on there!
  17. Flute Maker

Wood Type?

I found this piece beside the road. It was really straight so I had to bring it home! I’m not sure about wood type. Any help is appreciated! TIA ! Thanks
  18. Flute Maker

Thickness Caliper or Measurement Advice

I have the larger of these calipers pictured.. For what I use them for they are great..( I make flutes and drill a hole through all kinds of wood …,wood purchased or a branch or part of a trunk of dogwood or whatever someone has cut down and usually left beside the road. I use the...
  19. Flute Maker

Spoon Scorp or Similar Tool

I have been wanting to try a new tool maybe something like a scorp. I might would use it to remove wood from a spoon or bowl…If it is sharp how hard is it on your hands? Is there a brand that is much better than the others? This is a new area for me …. I’m just in thinking mode for now. TIA
  20. Flute Maker

Oneway 3308 Spindle Steady Wheel O Rings etc.

I have a Oneway 3380 spindle steady that I used some yrs.ago. I stopped using it but now I think I should try it again. The wheels are white and have 2 grooves that hold an O ring on them. I have to replace the o rings. A pack of 6 is $17 plus shipping .I would like to do away with the o...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS