Search results

1. Flute Maker

Looking for Small Tablesaw

I would like to run across something like this. I have minimal amount of space!!
  2. Flute Maker

Drills Bad

In the last few yrs I have had 3 drills that were waste of good money. DeWalt 1/2 corded drill I think the switch is bad…Won’t work when switch is pressed..Im not sure but I’m not good working on them. DeWalt right ankle 3/8 bearings bad near chuck….You can see the run out which is bad...
  3. Flute Maker

Styrofoam Static Removal

Recently my my wife has bought some of these large deer for Christmas yard decoration. They are encased between 2 large pieces of styrofoam.One arrived broken (They are highly breakable) We sent in back. Another arrived safely. We had to dispose of some of the styrofoam....breaking it down and...
  4. Flute Maker

Piggy back from Kernersville to Laurinburg NC

Can anybody do a piggyback from Kernersville NC to Laurinburg NC? Thanks in Advance
  5. Flute Maker

Hey Rick I appreciate the offer but I’m just thinking right now! Thanks a bunch!!
  6. Flute Maker

Thanks Everybody for all the input. My mind is all over the place in this purchase….It will probably be put on the back burner for now. I don’t have to have one and the cash flow is not good right now too!!!! Thanks again !!!
  7. Flute Maker

Im going to bump this post to see if anything is out there. TIA!!!!!
  8. Flute Maker

Saw Dust collection for my Dewalt 735 Planer

Thanks Casey….That helps a lot
  9. Flute Maker

Saw Dust collection for my Dewalt 735 Planer

I have the DW735 snd need to do this also. What is the black plastic exhaust or relief thing? That and the hose is all I need,
  10. Flute Maker

A different technique

Beautiful!!!!
  11. Flute Maker

Drawer Unit for Garage Shelves

Looks great! Awesome job Matt!
  12. Flute Maker

THIS is why I love this group!

Berta that is just awesome! Such a kind deed which will bring much enjoyment to this young man! You surely fulfilled a necessary need!!!
  13. Flute Maker

Looking for Forstner Bit Extension

I’ll check Amazon! Jim would it fit a Forstner bit with 3/8” on the chuck end?
  14. Flute Maker

Yeah I could but be better to have just one….Having 3 could cause problems if the connections are too big…. Not being able to do the smaller sizes at all…..
  15. Flute Maker

The Forstner bit set all have a 3/8” shaft…. 1/4” to 1 3/8”….. The connection where the Forstner bit goes into the extension won’t go into the flute if I can get an extension long enough plus the bit size I’ll probably use will be 7/8” which will not be hogging out any depth at all…….just...
  16. Flute Maker

Yes that would work if I could find a longer one
  17. Flute Maker

I don’t know about 3D printer….I was just trying to find an easy way to do this.
  18. Flute Maker

I’m wanting an extension to put a Forstner bit into to make it longer…Not a Forstner bit that long….I’m sure or I would think there would be an extension for them…hmmmm maybe not… Thanks again!
  19. Flute Maker

I Dont want to use a lathe tool

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS