Search results

1. C

Grizzly - $1800 (Sylva)

thanks, from the pick the table saw is too big for my little shop :(. I need something thats sortof portable because most of my shop is a gym, whats left is basicly a storige area for my tools wich(if their not for machining metal) make their way to the driveway to be used. I dont like sawdust...
  2. C

Grizzly - $1800 (Sylva)

Im interested in the table saw, what the price your looking for? what are dimentions? I live in hickory and have a big truck but im new to the state and need to know about how far you are from hickory. Let me know and we'll see if we cant work something out.
  3. C

new to the east

WOW, amagine that, first responce solves my problem! I spent a whole afternoon browsing the web looking for that! thanks man. thanks to everyone who welcomes me. Oh and bhudha, I lived like 15 minutes north of you in rancho santa fe(del mar/ solana beach area). you lived on clairmont mesa blvd...
  4. C

new to the east

Hi my name is cliff, I just moved to hickory in feb from san diego. In san diego, being a woodworker is somewhat rare and I am pleased to find this site here in nc. I look forward to all the reasorces at my didsposal and I guess now's as good a time to start as any. Im going to be building an...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors