Search results

1. Gregory Paolini

Help Wanted

Now Accepting Applications For Full Time & Part Time Employment We're currently seeking experienced and entry level · Woodworkers · Furniture Makers · Cabinetmakers · Millwrights Get your application at www.GregoryPaolini.com/helpwanted Gregory Paolini...
  2. Gregory Paolini

June 4th - Hands on Finishing workshop at The Woodworking Source

In this full day, hands on, finishing workshop, students will learn about various finishes available to the woodworking enthusiast, their pros and cons, and easy ways to apply those finishes. We’ll remove the mystery that shrouds the uses and compatibilities of the common woodworking solvents...
  3. Gregory Paolini

Source for Prefinished maple/birch ply - Goldsboro area

Hi folks, Hope someone can help me out. I'm trying to help a friend that's in the Goldsboro area. He's getting ready to start building Kitchen Cabinets. I'd really like if he could find some pre-finished plywood out that way. It could be eith birch, or maple. It's just going to be for the...
  4. Gregory Paolini

The Woodworking Source

Hi Everyone! I'm just getting ready for a series of workshops at The Woodworking Source, in Mooresville, NC this weekend! I’ll be demonstrating sharpening techniques, building cabinetry for your home, and how to build doors and finish panels for your cabinetry. The Woodworking Source in...
  5. Gregory Paolini

August news from Gregory Paolini

Our August newletter just went out, and there's a lot of great info in it! Be sure to check it out! If you didn't get yours, be sure to sign our guest book to receive a link via email! You can access our August Newsletter here: http://www.gregorypaolini.com/newsletters/0810.htm Best, Gregory
  6. Gregory Paolini

Woodworking Mailing List

I just wanted to share with everyone, the web address for my woodworking mailing list http://www.gregorypaolini.com/contactmailing/contact_us_08_2.htm I send it out once a month, usually in the first week - And I just like to share any new things that are going on - Like new furniture...
  7. Gregory Paolini

Fall Woodworking Classes

Hi Everyone! I just finished putting together our fall woodworking class schedule. In addition to the one on one classes we offer, I'll be teaching some small group classes with 3rd generation woodworker John Gernandt. You can check out the fall schedule at...
  8. Gregory Paolini

New to this Group

Hello Everyone, I'm new to NC Woodworkers... For that matter, I'm relativley new to North Carolina as well. About three years ago I escaped the winters of Buffalo, NY, and have made the Western North Carolina Mountains home. A little about me - I make sawdust, lots of it, and have perfected...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors