Search results

1. J

erasmussen

Earl is in Rex hospital in Raleigh. That is all I know. Do not have any details. I am offering prayers for his well being. I hope many of you will join me.
  2. J

I have pvc dental mould

Birds have pecked it and made it into my attic. I am going to repair it but wonder how to keep them from repeating the damage.
  3. J

hiking staff

Trying to make a walking staff. Staff is 3/4" square. Want to install 2" wooden sphere on the top. Need 3/4" hole in sphere and need square staff to be rounded to fit in 3/4" hole in sphere. I have drill press and mini lathe. How would you round the square staff and drill a 3/4" through hole...
  4. J

Study Desk

My DIL wants me to build study desks for my grandson and granddaughter. Do any of you have plans for such that can be built by an intermediate woodworker?
  5. J

remote for dust collector

I have a 1hp Delta dust collector 10.2 amp. I want a remote. Too old to run to the collector every time to turn it on or off. Fastcap has one that they advertise for shop vacs for $29.00 and it is rated at 10 amp max. Does anyone have one that they would recommend that is of a comparable...
  6. J

kitchen wall cabinets

my first time, need help. I am building 4 42" high x 22" wide cabinets for my daughter's kitchen. I need advise on shelf spacing. The spacing does not have to be uniform from cabinet to cabinet but as a whole needs to be functional for her storage except for cans. Shed has a pull out pantry...
  7. J

IBOX purchasers

OK IBOX purchasers. Where are you getting your 3/0 handscrew to use with your IBOX? I hate to pay $30.00 for what I consider an $8.00 tool. James
  8. J

Table saw questions

I have a Jet JTAS10 xacta-saw. I purchased a INCRA IBOX & a stacked dado set to use with it. I have never used a stacked dado before. I installed the dado set,two outside blades, one chipper, & two shims. This leaves very little clearance left of the dado set and the table insert. (my saw is...
  9. J

Jet Professional Cabinet Saw - $800 (New Bern)not mine

eastern NC craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools - by owner please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order...
  10. J

Rigid oscillating edge belt and spindle sander

oscillating sander by rigid - $100 (apex)Date: 2012-03-22, 12:01PM EDT Reply to: cnzsv-2916052574@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]Not mine, I love mine. RIGID OSCILLATING EDGE BELT AND SPINDLE SANDER. MODEL EB4424 USED LIGHTLY AND STILL IN ORIGINAL BOX Location...
  11. J

wiring the pantry

Doing wiring while the line is hot can be exciting. Notice the soot on my fingers & thumbs. I found out the line was hot without needing a meter. This was done by a certified idiot, do not try this at home! When you do wiring without tripping the breaker, the outcome is not an accicent. It...
  12. J

wall mounted open shelving

I want to build some wall mounted open shelving for my pantry. Where do I go to find instruction on construction & hanging of these cabinets?
  13. J

Bosch palm router - $35

NOT MINEraleigh craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping...
  14. J

Earlex hvlp 5500

I am considering purchasing the Earlex 5500. Does anyone have one? Can I spray Sherwin Williams latex Super Paint with it?
  15. J

10"Delta Table Saw, Floor Model - $800

Do not know if this is Unisaw, may be hybrid not mineraleigh craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools please flag with care: [?] 10"Delta Table Saw, Floor Model - $800 (Holly Springs/NC 42, NC) Date: 2011-10-01, 12:18PM EDT Reply to: sale-fv3yg-2622666898@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to...
  16. J

Jet 10" Table Saw - $200 (Durham

NOT MINEraleigh craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping...
  17. J

Industrial Jig Saw, Yates American Y-3 - $300 (Apex

18. J

Delta 10" Table Saw - $750 (Raleigh)

NOT MINE, appears to be Unisaw, but could be hybridraleigh craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer...
  19. J

Powermatic model #66 10" 5hp/single phase commercial grade table saw w/ 3Ft table ext

NOT MINE eastern NC craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools please flag with care: [?] miscategorized prohibited spam/overpost best of craigslist Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping...
  20. J

Ridgid oscillating sander $100

Not mine, I paid $199.00 for mine Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info RIDGID Oscillating Edge/Belt...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS