Search results

1. Tiffany

Dishwasher and garbage disposal install

Our condo currently doesn't have a diswasher or a garbage disposal. We are about to try and upgrade our kitchen to having these things. Anyway, there is a handyman guy that has done some of this type of work in neighboring units and we were going to hire him to help us. He said his friend (who...
  2. Tiffany

Wood boring insects

I rescued several old doors (100+ years old?) from a farm house that has been abandoned for over 50 years. I want to use them to add an antique flair to my house, but they definitely have holes from some kind of small wood boring beetle. I have read that the best way to treat the problem is to...
  3. Tiffany

Stripping Chairs...

I bought some chairs off Craig's list a few weeks ago that I want to refinish. They are nice, sturdy chairs, but the original finish was scratched and so the previous owners decided to spray paint them black and did a horrible job. So, I have black spray paint on top of I'm not sure what kind...
  4. Tiffany

Shopless...

I am new to woodworking. I have always wanted to learn, but last summer I jumped in by taking a class at Durham Tech. I made my husband take the class with me because I was a bit timid about the whole thing. Together we built our kitchen table, and I just loved making it! I am currently in...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors