Search results

1. sawman101

GRIZZLY JOB SITE TABLE SAW 1 1/2 H.P.

Grizzly G1022 10" table saw in excellent condition, 1 1/2 h.p, 110/220 volts, currently wired for 110. Includes fence and miter gage, and a Shop Fox mobile base. I did have a manual for it but haven't located it yet. Saw is in excellent condition ready to plug in and work. I can deliver in the...
  2. sawman101

No Longer Needed!

https://hickory.craigslist.org/tls/d/newton-hawk-426-scroll-saw/7481016759.html
  3. sawman101

Something Different For Me

My special son Jerry Clark, kinda twisted my arm to try woodcarving, so I finally caved and gave it a shot. First project is the bird, second was a small bird, and third is a horse which is a work in progress. I took the bait and the hook, and sinker. Be gentle, I’m a new adict.
  4. sawman101

DW 733 13" PLANER $375

I have an extra planer for sale. This planer s in excellent condition and works perfectly. I went completely through the machine and installed a new set of planer blades, and surfaced one board to check the condition of the cut, it is excellent as well. The wrenches and magnetic blade setters...
  5. sawman101

FOR SALE: HAWK G-426 SCROLL SAW $675

FOR SALE RBI Hawk G-426 I have decided to sell my HAWK G-4 Scroll Saw as it is an extra saw, and I need the floor space. I just recently installed it on the CHAIR LEG STAND as I prefer to sit in an office chair while sawing. This is an expensive option that cost me around $300 with the freight...
  6. sawman101

Love This Forum!

My special son, Jerry (Jclrk) Clark, came over today for our weekly get together, and to check over a passle of wood carving tools I acquired yesterday. he came bearing gifts of hot fried chicken, mashed taters, macaroni and cheese, bread, venison summer sausage, sausage sticks, blueberry...
  7. sawman101

NEW SUPPLY, SAME GREAT BUY! To order message me, sawman101.

Resupplied on exotic wood pen blanks--wenge, zebra wood, rosewood, bloodwood, lacewood, padauk, osage orange, yellow heart, jatoba, black palm, goncalve, and other varieties! Bundles will have most, but possibly not all of the above listed varieties. 30 blanks for just $25.00 + $12.00 S&H...
  8. sawman101

HANK FINALLY STOPPED BY!

Had a pleasant visit with Hank Merkle Friday as he stopped by the shop to drop off a drum sander for Jerry Clark! Wish you could have stayed longer Hank, but I sure was pleased you could stay as long as you did. Hank was performing another valuable service of NCWoodworker, the Pony Express...
  9. sawman101

WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT!

A lathe for sale to benefit a veterans organization, lathe purchased by one of us to be given to someone who wants to begin turning, lathe chisels donated by another member, and Christmas gifts from far away Hawaii! If you'll recall, a short time ago I offered a nearly new condition Harbor...
  10. sawman101

LATHE CHISELS?

We are about to select a recipient for the HF 12 x 33 1/2" wood lathe. We searched for a little while trying to find the lathe tools but were unable to find them--would anyone have some chisels they would be willing to donate to go with the lathe? They do not have to be a matching set but some...
  11. sawman101

ANOTHER GOODWILL LATHE!

As many of you know, I had a wood lathe posted for sale on here to benefit the NC Am Vets Post 76 Honor Guard, Hickory. One of our very kind brothers has agreed to pay the purchase price, but wants this lathe to go to some beginning turner, or hopes to be. So, there is only 1 lathe, and one...
  12. sawman101

WOOD LATHE TO BENEFIT AM VETS

A good friend recently passed from Covid 19; his wife has donated this nearly new HF wood lathe to raise money for Am Vets NC Post 76 Honor Guard. The lathe has seen very limited use and is in like new condition. A face plate comes with it. This lathe is a great machine for someone who has a...
  13. sawman101

PHENOLIC SHEETS STILL AVAILABLE

Although I no longer have phenolic sheets on hand, they are still available through Klingspors Woodworking Shops. Coleman was kind enough to take my inventory off my hands and has 1/2" and 3/4" sheets in full and partial sizes on hand. Just ask at the store for what you may want. The sheets are...
  14. sawman101

RED ELM

Jerry Clark brought a length of Red Elm log to my shop to saw into boards. The grain patterns were surprisingly wonderful--I attached some photos of 3 boards from that log. Very heavy and dense, moisture content is still quite high. The pieces will someday become boxes, I hope.
  15. sawman101

END TABLES

I made this end table and another to match it, from cherry and black walnut. Under the glass top is a large fretwork. The legs were also cut on the scroll saw, I wish they showed in the pictures. I entered this one in our annual Western Piedmont Woodcrafters woodworking contest and won first...
  16. sawman101

UNUSUAL CHERRY CROTCH--NOW $100

Relisting with different description. Unusual cherry crotch with limb growth in 7+ different directions. No matter how you cut this thing open, there will be willd grain patters to make very beautiful turnings. This piece measures 24"x34"x28" and is heavy! Was asking $150, NOW $100.00!. I am...
  17. sawman101

TOO MUCH!

Well, I once again find myself with way more lumber than I can store or ever use in the limited number of years I have left to play with sharp things, so I need to reduce my inventories a little before Winter. I have listed a little today, and plan to also reduce my inventory of Black Walnut and...
  18. sawman101

HAPPY FATHER'S DAYH!

A very happy Father's Day to all of you who are and who hope to be fathers today! It's among the very noblest of professions, rearing, teaching, loving, and setting an example for those who will become fathers and leaders, As woodworkers we have a wonderful and special talent to pass on to our...
  19. sawman101

CEDAR 6" X 6" X 10'

I would like to find a cedar 6" x 6" x 10' post for a friend. He has had a bell atop a cedar post for 38 years but it finally rotted and came down. He would like a post or a tree he can cut a post from. I am located near Hickory but he wants the post, even if he has to drive aways. Thanks guys...
  20. sawman101

BURIAL URN AND EMBLEM INVENTORY

The inventory of burial urns I have on hand at my shop currently stands as; 12 new style 1 old style unassembled EMBLEMS Army...................6 Air Force...........10 Navy..................13 Marines............18 Coast Guard.....8 NCWW.............44 The emblems were sent to me by...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS