Search results

1. ncleet

Guilty too !

Joined the forum a few years ago but apparently didn't bother to do the formal introduction. Was born & raised in Iowa and moved to Cary in 1981. Have spent the last 34 years doing software troubleshooting for big iron mainframe software. I started woodworking again after a LONG absence...
  2. ncleet

Blanket Chest

My daughter asked me for a blanket chest when she was home at Thanksgiving. She said she wanted SIMPLE lines and no raised panel look. This was the result. It's relatively small as she requested. I think she likes it. It's oak, cedar lined, using torsion hinges and a lock from Rockler.com...
  3. ncleet

Garden Bench

A few months back, jrs posted pictures and a link to the plans for a Japanese Garden Bench. Then sawduster posted his pictures as well. I loved the look and the simplicity of the design and had to give it a try. This one is made of cedar. I took my time, rounded over all of the edges and...
  4. ncleet

Free Piano

A fellow my wife works with has a piano that he wants to give away. Here is his text: Here's a unique opportunity for the crafty woodworker. We have a Janssen upright piano. It was out of tune, so we hired a professional to come and tune it for us, only to find that the sounding board is...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS