Search results

1. M

Need a DeWalt Battery charger

Mine broke! Anyone have a spare one they are willing to part with?
  2. M

Wanted Tulipwood

Looking for a small quantity of tulipwood. Anyone out there have any you can part with?
  3. M

Strange happening on my bandsaw

I use my Laguna bandsaw a lot, probably 20 times a month, but I never had this happen: It started thumping, and I thought the brand new, just installed a few days ago, blade had weakened at the weld. Dang! So I went and grabbed another blade. I opened the upper door and saw that the tire had...
  4. M

Jet mini-lathe and accessories

Lathe is in great condition and runs like new. All accessories shown in the pictures are included. Local pickup in Monroe, NC or Pony Express. $400 or best offer.
  5. M

4 rolls Hook and loop sandpaper

You get what is in the pictures. Local pick up in Monroe, NC, or I’ll ship anywhere within 500 miles of Monroe for $10. Asking $30…
  6. M

Woodline rail and stile Router bit set

Used a couple times. All are in great shape and very sharp. Local pickup in Monroe, NC, Or I will ship anywhere within 500 miles of Monroe for $10. Asking $75
  7. M

Vintage Craftsman Hand Plane

Will someone make me an offer ?
  8. M

Mikita 3-1/4 Big Plunge Router like new

Sells for about $300 new. This one hardly used and in perfect condition. Well worth the $200 I am asking. PM me if interested. I’ll ship free anywhere within 500 miles of Monroe, NC. Otherwise shipping more.
  9. M

Need front door refinished - Charlotte area

A friend of mine is Looking for someone to stain and refinish front door in the Charlotte/Marvin area.
  10. M

Wanted: Green Poplar

I need a small quantity of green poplar, and not the color green, but green as in not dry. Just a couple BF. 24” to 36” long, width not a factor. Any source near Charlotte would be great. Thanks, Matt…
  11. M

Wood Identification

Unusual unfinished slab. Making a charcuterie board out of it. Can you guess what kind of wood? I know what it is - just thought it may be interesting what you all think it is…
  12. M

Wanted someone to make a bird inlay marquetry

Can someone out there make me several of a chickadee inlay similar to the picture. About 3 to 4 “ high. I can supply the woods - just need someone with the skills. PM me if you are interested…
  13. M

9” Sanding disks free

I have 11 of these - never used. One is 36 grit and the other 10 are 80. They are not hook and loop, no adhesive either, just raw backing. Send me $10 via PayPal or Venmo to cover Priority mailing and they are yours.
  14. M

White oak outdoor bench and boiled linseed oil

I am unsure if this is the preferred finish for an outdoor bench. I have heard of blo and a mixed concoction of additives. What say you?
  15. M

Wanted to buy - Ebony

African ebony (black). Any sizes, any quantity - big boards or scrap pieces. Please PM me if you have some for sale.
  16. M

Small boxes for Christmas gifts

These are fun, (but not easy) to make. They take very little material and make nice gifts. I made 7 of em - probably took me 20 hours. These are designed to hold business cards, but can be used to hold trinkets or jewelry. (My wife confiscated one to put her rings in).
  17. M

Hold down small pieces for routing using nano tape.

I needed to rout some small planks. Screwed down a small piece (slightly smaller than the piece that was to be router) of plywood To my workbench. Then used two pieces of Double sided nano tape to stick down my small plank to the plywood. This temporily and securely held down the small plank...
  18. M

Wood Identification Help

Hoping someone can tell what species this is...
  19. M

Anyone recommend a cordless router?

Thinking about getting a small cordless router, just to use for very light work. Mostly inlays. I like the idea of the Ryobi 18 volt one plus as I have several of the one plus tools, and 5 batteries. Has anyone tried one of these? Or recommendation of a different one...
  20. M

Making perfect miters for your inlay bandings.

Several people have asked me how I get such "tight" miter and butt joints with inlay bandings, so I thought I would share my procedure. Maybe there is a better, or an easier way, but I have had excellent results this way. Maybe someone out there knows an easier or more efficient way. I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS