Search results

1. M

Need a DeWalt Battery charger

That doesnt work either. Must be something in my profile preventing me from initiating PMs.
  2. M

Tried that. No “start conversation“ there…
  3. M

I can’t figure out how to PM you…
  4. M

Wow. Very generous of you, and a really nice gesture. Thank you so much. I will PM you and figure out how to get it to me. Matt…
  5. M

Mine broke! Anyone have a spare one they are willing to part with?
  6. M

Once more- what is it?

100% American Cherry
  7. M

Bosch Colt trim router $79 on Amazon ENDED

This is a great deal. I have two of these little routers. They do not disappoint. I can run these for hours and they never get hot.
  8. M

First Walnut Project

Really a nice job, but unusual to have the grain of the top going in that direction. Usually, the grain is set parallel to the front. Not criticizing, just saying it’s different. However, I like it! And walnut is a dream to work. Try sapele sometime. It works and finishes beautifully also. Nice...
  9. M

Wanted Tulipwood

size is not a factor. Maybe 1 BF at the most. Small pieces are ok. Matt…
  10. M

Wanted Tulipwood

Tulipwood like this.
  11. M

Wanted Tulipwood

Looking for a small quantity of tulipwood. Anyone out there have any you can part with?
  12. M

Working with Veneer

Certainlywood.com
  13. M

Chessboard Question

Don’t be afraid to try veneer. It is nothing but thin wood…
  14. M

Chessboard Question

Just made one for my grandson. Walnut and maple with black- line spalted maple inlaybanding. Www.inlaybanding.com. Easy using veneer on a 3/4” plywood base which is much more stable than solid wood.
  15. M

Stupid

Actually you would have to turn it upside down!
  16. M

Stupid

That’s OK. I did something dumber once. I installed a bandsaw blade with the teeth pointing upwards. When I ran a piece through there, I thought, “man this is a brand new blade but it is so DULL.“ I then realized the teeth were pointing up, and I returned the blade saying the teeth are pointing...
  17. M

Strange happening on my bandsaw

Yeah, I have zero clearance insert that I was not using. I will from now on…
  18. M

Strange happening on my bandsaw

I use my Laguna bandsaw a lot, probably 20 times a month, but I never had this happen: It started thumping, and I thought the brand new, just installed a few days ago, blade had weakened at the weld. Dang! So I went and grabbed another blade. I opened the upper door and saw that the tire had...
  19. M

Which box hinges do you use ?

These work pretty good on small boxes. They are cheap at about 4 bucks. I like em because they are stop hinges. Stop at 90*
  20. M

Jet mini-lathe and accessories

Not a variable speed motor. Belt changes speed. model #: JML-1014

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS