Search results

1. CrealBilly

Propane

Our new house on the farm is well insulated and I'm sure the insulated full basement helps. We also have a propane tankless water heater (which I love). We moved in July had 60% in the 500 gallon propane tank. It got down 30% Monday. Called Tate's Tuesday and they showed today Thrusday and...
  2. CrealBilly

Corkscrew Willow

Any practical use for Corkscrew Willow other than Firewood?
  3. CrealBilly

Ordering trees Butternut

I'm ordering trees and Butternut came up from my wife. I've never eaten a butternut nut before. Have sawed a few (white walnut) logs though. Has anyone ever eaten a butternut nut before? Is it really a rich, sweet buttery tasting but or is that just a name? More info...
  4. CrealBilly

Amazon Launches $2 Billion Housing Fund in 3 US Cities

Read all about it. https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/amazon-launches-2bil-housing-fund-in-3-cities/
  5. CrealBilly

3way switch wiring diagram with power in and switched leg in the same box

Someone will thank me for this, eventually.
  6. CrealBilly

HF PTO Gen Set

Anyone with first hand experience with the gen set? Seems to have good reviews. My tractor is 85hp so not conserned about the 30hp requirement. https://www.harborfreight.com/16000-watts-max-15000-watts-rated-tractor-driven-pto-generator-65309.html
  7. CrealBilly

What does this mean?

8. CrealBilly

Floating shelves questions

@Willemjm I don't understand why your original thread is closed. Seems rather silly, but it's whatever. So my apologies for having to troll your threads and start a new one. I'm curious if you have made floating shelves around an entire room with 45 degree corners? I own a rental house that...
  9. CrealBilly

Weird bolt puzzle

10. CrealBilly

Need help corner ties and strainers

I have several corner ties and strainers to build l'm not looking for anything "fancy". I just want build the basic out of RR Ties but be all wood with good strong joints. I would like the strainers and corner ties to be shaped like this ---> |x| but the X lap jointed in the middle and the ends...
  11. CrealBilly

da vinci helicopter puzzle

12. CrealBilly

This cost $48,000.00

13. CrealBilly

Dock

Looking to build a 8x16 dock in the farm pond. I have 4 plastic 55 gallon barrels that I plan on as my pontoon. The dock will be anchored to the shore, most likely with some rebar sunk in deep holes full of cement. Not sure if this is classified as a dock persay but more like a anchored...
  14. CrealBilly

Black Walnut Burl

What ya'll reckon this is worth?
  15. CrealBilly

Something is wrong with me

I'm not right in the head, I need some serious help! I have 16 of these tender delicious Jumbo Cornish Cross chickens in the truck with the heat on, keeping them warm while I fix them up a temporary tub for the night. I guess they will go in the barn 8x16 tack room tomorrow. What the heck is...
  16. CrealBilly

Angry Wife Wanted

Wanted - Angry Wife, who's husband cheated on her and she is willing to sell his tools, DIRT CHEAP.
  17. CrealBilly

Harbor Freight - Marriage Saver

I know what you're thinking... But I'm telling you, this harbor freight panel hoist is worth every penny. As a matter of fact it should be called the Marriage Saver.
  18. CrealBilly

I did WWing

All most embarrassed to post this here, but at least it's woodworking. Wife bought some coat hangers off Amazon and put them on the dinning room table next to my plate. Well you guys know what that means... I asked her, do you want prim and proper or farm-girl? She gave me the stink eye. I...
  19. CrealBilly

Sad state of affairs for SYP

https://www.djournal.com/mbj/the-wood-gap-lumber-prices-set-all-time-high-while-trees-are-stuck-in-the/article_03c6b7ac-29ca-11eb-811e-3780b98fe411.html
  20. CrealBilly

Farm Pond help

I'm in the beginning stages of planning for hooves here on the farm. This spring I plan on a small herd of hair (meat) sheep, no more than a dozen to begin with. I already have three head of cattle picked out of my neighbors herd also. Raising farm animals is new to me. But I do know a few...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS