Search results

1. bsquared

Old Fashion Wood Sawhorse

Weddington NC. On the Union County side of Charlotte.
  2. bsquared

so far no takers........most people want portable ones now days they can fold and stash out of the way.
  3. bsquared

I have owned this sawhorse for around 35 years. It was a gift from two of my best friends when I first started doing woodworking projects. I have a small shop and unfortunately it just does not work. I cannot bring myself to cut it up and re-purpose the lumber and am hoping there is someone out...
  4. bsquared

Simple frames

great idea.............great frames..............I am sure they were greatly appreciated!
  5. bsquared

Aromatic Red Cedar

I was making some Downy woodpecker houses and found a guy in Mint Hill right off of 485 that sold fire wood that had a stack of cedar logs. Probably had around 20 logs, 8 to 10 feet long. Guys name was Mike. He is a wheeler-dealer so you could probably get a good deal. 910-670-5120.
  6. bsquared

Chicken Coop - Part Deaux

Really a super lookin job on the coop. You are going to need some "high rent chickens" to occupy that condo. I would higly recommend a few bars of "Sic'em on a Chicken" by the Zac Brown Band when you move your first tennants in to add ambience!
  7. bsquared

Signature Issue

When I pasted the [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] in the signature box my image magically appeared in the signature box. It must be magic! You are truly a wizard. Thanks for all of your help! Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET...
  8. bsquared

Signature Issue

I went back to the top signature box and tried to change the font or font color and all of those seem to be disabled. thEY ALL WORK IN THE REPLY TO THREAD BOX. Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729...
  9. bsquared

Signature Issue

That seemed to work. My text stayed in the box. Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; WWTClient2; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
  10. bsquared

Signature Issue

I never see the words SIGPIC in the above box. I do see all of the smiley guys below the signature box. Could this be a Vista issue? Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; WWTClient2; .NET CLR...
  11. bsquared

Signature Issue

I tried the Insert Signature but I never get anything in the above signature box My original signitaure I loaded is a JPG. Is that the issue? It say it will take an image. Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR...
  12. bsquared

Signature Issue

I uploaded a custom signature file from my PC. THe properties on the signature now say 500 x 64 which should meet the size requirements. Should not the signature show at the end of my post? Am I having a senior moment? I checked for other "Signatue Issues" but I must be the only dummy!
  13. bsquared

Hello from Weddington!

I really have not focused on one particular type of woodworking. For the past couple of years I have been trying to learn new techniques of doing things. I have done some of my shop cabinets, several small decks, outdoor furniture and a bunch of bird houses. Enclosed is a photo of a Purple...
  14. Purple Martin House

Purple Martin House

16 Apartment house
  15. bsquared

Hello from Weddington!

Greetings Gentlemen! Just a short blurb to introduce myself. My name is Brooks Bloxom and I live in Weddington, NC. I stumbled onto and joined the NC woodworker site in January of 2009 and have been lurking in the shadows until now. I have found the site to be a wealth of information generated...
  16. bsquared

Blue Bird Houses

Nice job on the houses! I have made several bird houses out of cedar and have used Boiled Linseed Oil on the exterior. Some people say Linseed Oil can cause mildew but I have not found this to be the case with the ones I have done. One other thing to consider is how the young will leave the...
  17. bsquared

Looking for corian

Here is a post I found at Craigslist in Charlotte. Would this work for you? http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mat/1535079758.html It is hard to tell the condition of the counter top from the photo. Probably a 2 hour drive each way.
  18. bsquared

Looking for corian

Check your local Habitat for Humanity resale store. I was in the Matthews store the other day and they had around 16' of corain for around $150. I have picked up several pieces from them in the past for my shop and it provides a really nice smooth work surface..

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS