Search results

1. chgorugbyref

Small Project Help - Boxes

if I can, I’d be willing. Dm me and we can talk.
  2. chgorugbyref

Woodworking magazines need a new home

If that’s the best offer, then we could probably work it out. Lol
  3. chgorugbyref

Woodworking magazines need a new home

I have accumulated quite a few woodworking magazines over time and now they need a new home. When I had space to have them out and accessible, I would look at them regularly. It’s been a couple of years and now they need a new home. These would make an awesome Christmas gift (hint, hint). I...
  4. chgorugbyref

Cremation box

The plan as of now is for temporary storage until the ashes are scattered.
  5. chgorugbyref

Cremation box

Lol. You’re pretty good on the handle. At the time I created one of my email accounts I lived in Chicago and refereed rugby. I came to NC in ’04 for work and decided I'm not leaving.
  6. chgorugbyref

Cremation box

Hey all - Looking for guidance in building a decorative box to hold cremation ashes. I’m proficient in building decorative boxes, but is there anything in particular I need to know or do differently for this type of box? What is the ideal size for human remains? Any help and thoughts would...
  7. chgorugbyref

One single saw nut…

Thanks all for the replies and suggestions. Jim was kind enough to share his spare. I’m still going to take Bruce’s suggestion and stop by Habitat though….
  8. chgorugbyref

One single saw nut…

I believe they are steel.
  9. chgorugbyref

One single saw nut…

I would like to find a single saw nut to replace the broken one in an old handsaw. It looks like the missing one is the “logo” nut as I have the slotted piece and hole for missing nut is larger than the other three. The diameter is 3/4”. Any ideas where I might find such a thing without dropping...
  10. chgorugbyref

Padauk and Curly Maple

I did a project out of Padauk (and walnut) and it turned out great. Sharp tools and patience will make it work.
  11. chgorugbyref

WTB: 10/4 Maple and/or Cherry and/or Walnut

David I have a piece of 10/4 figured maple, that I bought many years ago from another NCWWr. It's about 6' long and I may have another short piece, but not sure. If you are interested I can send you a picture. Jonathan
  12. chgorugbyref

Looking for a log

Thanks, I'll be right over;-)
  13. chgorugbyref

Looking for a log

I'm looking for a source for a 2 to 3 foot length of log, 12"+ in diameter. I'd like it to use as a chopping block for hatchet work. I'm in N Raleigh, don't have a chainsaw (hmmm maybe an opportunity for new tool) but can come and get it and happy to pay for it. Thanks. jonathan
  14. chgorugbyref

N Raleigh Cabinet Shop?

Thx Doug. I appreciate the invite. I will be in touch for a visit.
  15. chgorugbyref

N Raleigh Cabinet Shop?

Will do. Thx.
  16. chgorugbyref

N Raleigh Cabinet Shop?

Looking for a cabinet shop in N Raleigh (we live outside 540 on Falls toward Wakefield) to do a kitchen island. Any ideas or suggestions from the group would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  17. chgorugbyref

Woodcarving w Mary May at Woodwright's School

I am closing this thread out. I heard from Roy and they have another for my slot. Thanks for the interest and the prayers. Jonathan
  18. chgorugbyref

Woodcarving w Mary May at Woodwright's School

Not sure where to post this. I am registered for the Mary May woodcarving class at the Woodwright's School this coming weekend (March 2 &3), but am unable to attend due to a family emergency. I did her other class last year and it was great! I do not know if there is a wait list or if I can...
  19. Cabinet pull

Cabinet pull

Rubbed bronze cabinet pull

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS