5. NC_Horn

Scroll Saw

Bump, reduced.
  6. NC_Horn

Jet JJ6 Jointer

Bump, reduced.
  7. NC_Horn

10 inch bandsaw

Just outside Burlington, southern Alamance County.
  8. NC_Horn

Porter Cable router

Porter Cable 693lrpk fixed base/plunge base router kit 1 3/4 hp 1/4 and 1/2 inch collets Incra MagnaLock Router Plate 690-890 Router $125 Router Plate $70
  9. NC_Horn

Scroll Saw

Craftsman 16” VS Scroll Saw with stand. $65
  10. NC_Horn

10 inch bandsaw

Craftsman 10 inch bandsaw. $50
  11. NC_Horn

Jet JJ6 Jointer

Jet JJ6 jointer, no rust. Upgraded to an 8 inch. $125 with mobile base.
  12. NC_Horn

WATCH WINDER

https://www.amazon.com/FEICHONGHO-Automatic-Watches-Support-Rotating/dp/B0BS741RG2/ref=asc_df_B0BS741RG2/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=680393009943&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=18049418112877195681&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9009582&hvtargid=pla-1967347975346&psc=1...
  13. NC_Horn

WATCH WINDER

A Google search for ”watch winder mechanism” brings up several starting around $16 on Amazon that you could mount in a box. Want to see what you come up with as a finished product.
  14. NC_Horn

Cedar logs

My son acquired some red cedar logs while clearing some commercial property, 14-16 ft long, around 24 in in diameter. Hoping to get it milled for use in a closet / gun room. I'm in Burlington looking for someone to mill. See the post by Jerry C about Steve Scott so that may be found. Other...
  15. NC_Horn

Do you bleed for your work?

Some years ago, I had a run in with my belt sander. Finger got pulled between the guard and roller. I could see that it was cut but unsure how bad. Home alone, I didn't dare try to get it off by myself. Called my in laws for a lift. It's amazing how fast they take you into Moses Cone...
  16. NC_Horn

Finally putting in decent access to the shop

Dig. Another option that many installers are using is crushed/pulverized concrete. It packs extremely well and doesn't shift. Duane
  17. NC_Horn

Wood Whisperer - Viewer Projects

Very Nice! Duane
  18. NC_Horn

Table Saw Fence Suggestions

+1 on the incra. Upgraded saws earlier this year from a good Craftsman contractor saw to a Griz with an Incra fence. Big change was not in the saw itself, tho the Griz is quite an upgrade, but in the fence. I didn't have issues with keeping the fence square but always had trouble with...
  19. NC_Horn

Hard Maple Crib

Very nice work and equally impressed with the speed you completed it. Where did you get the plans. I have a neighbor, young man in his 20s that will be a father in November, that has told me he wants he and I to build a crib. Duane

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS