Search results

1. B

Great Looking Tool But....$$$$$

I got this email today taking about pre-ordering the DJ-1 Drilling Jig. I watched the video and thought........"This would be good to have in the tool arsenal". I then clicked on the link to pre-order............and WOW. Not what I was expecting. Now if it had an electrical cord or a...
  2. B

Guilty as charged!!

Judge Coles:wsmile: says I'm guilty so here goes. That avatar of "The Judge" on his PM scared me into it. I thought it was the WWE's Bill Goldberg. I hope Steve has a sense of humor or I will be DQ'd. Moved to East Tennessee(Dolly Parton County) nine years ago and it took me six years to find...
  3. B

Dust Collection For Bosch 1617 Plunge Base

Looking for dust collection for a Bosch 1617 plunge base router. I think it may be number RA1173 or RA1173AT.. I need it for doing router bowls. Thanks, Jim
  4. B

Russ Denz - Let me tell you about......

Let me first apologize if this is in the wrong spot on this forum. I read the NC WW Policies and didn't see where it was prohibited. Here's the story: I advertised on this forum for an expensive tool. I got a reply from member Russ Denz that he had what I wanted. We discussed the item, he...
  5. B

DeWalt 20" Scroll Saw-Type 1, Type2

I recently purchased a 20" DeWalt scroll saw with a "Type 1" motor on it I see the newer ones have a "Type 2" motor. Can someone tell me the difference and the pros and cons? Thanks.
  6. B

Keeping Bark In Place

While planing some black walnut yesterday, I had a piece that had some bark on it. After running in through the planer a couple of times, I thought, "Man, that looks good with the wood and the bark combination". I decided to keep it for a project such as a box top or the like. Then I got to...
  7. B

PM 66 on E. TN CL

I'm not sure this is a real good price but compared to what I paid it looks reasonable if your in the market for a PM 66. If I had room for another saw I wouldn't be posting it. http://knoxville.craigslist.org/tls/1486061883.html Dandridge is about 30 miles east of Knoxville, just of I-40...
  8. B

Wanted - Bench Top Material

I'm getting ready to build a bench 24"x96"x3". I am looking for approximately 8/4 material for the laminated top. First choice would be hard maple. Other considerations would be soft maple, hickory, beech, ash and ??? Open to suggestions. It can be rough cut. I'm about 15 miles east of...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS