Search results

1. gfernandez

What’s this worth?

Helping a friend sell some tools and wondering what a fair price on this Laguna mortiser would be. Works as it should and comes with extra chisels as well. Thanks in advance for the help! Gonzalo
  2. gfernandez

Sold - Festool ETS EC 150/5 Sander for sale

Festool ETS EC 150/5 Sander In excellent condition, $425 Firm. Cash and local pickup only, west Cary. Includes o MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 M8 sanding pad Ø 150 mm (soft W-HT) o screwdriver, WAF 5 o Systainer SYS3 M 187 Equipped with the EC-TEC Brushless Motor, this low-profile, long-life...
  3. gfernandez

Sold - Festool RAS 115 for sale

Festool RAS 115 Excellent Condition $300 Firm, cash only and local pickup Includes • (1) StickFix Sanding Pad • (1) Auxiliary Side Handle • Extraction Hood • Operation tool • Systainer Description The RAS rotary sander by Festool is the perfect choice for stripping and...
  4. gfernandez

Sold - Festool 1010 Router -For Sale

Festool Router OF 1010 $400 Includes chip catcher dia. 1/4" clamping collet (6.35 mm) dia. 5/16" clamping collet (8 mm) collet wrench, WAF 19 Systainer SYS3 M 237 Guide rail adapter 2 guide rods Cash and local pickup only. Located in Cary, NC.
  5. gfernandez

Sold - Festool CMS-VL Router table set

Festool CMS-VL MFT/3 router table set - $1,100 This router table attaches to a MFT/3 table (not included) and folds down to easily store away when not in use. It is not the freestanding version (CMS-GE). In excellent condition and includes all accessories that came with it originally as shown...
  6. gfernandez

Sold - Festool OF1400 for sale

Festool OF 1400 router in like new condition - $520. Includes: chip catcher dia. 1/4" clamping collet (6.35 mm) dia. 5/16" clamping collet (8 mm) dia. 1/2" clamping collet (12.7 mm) open ended spanner, WAF 24 Systainer SYS3 M 337 I also have the...
  7. gfernandez

Sold - Festool CMS-GE router table for sale

Festool CMS-GE router table for sale - $1,450. In like new condition and includes all accessories that originally came with the router table and that are shown in the pictures. Please DM me with questions or to set up a time to see the table. This is a cash only sale, no cash apps. Pickup...
  8. gfernandez

SOLD - Festool MFT/3 table for sale

Festool MFT/3 table for sale I have both a basic MFT/3 table and a MFT/3 table with accessories for sale. The basic table is $525. It is just the table, no accessories. The MFT/3 table with accessories is $625 and includes the table and all the accessories pictured. I also have a spare...
  9. gfernandez

Dock building advice

We have a pond that was built earlier this year, and looking to put a dock in before it fills completely. There is a 3' shallow area that extends about 20' out from the shore before it drops down to 13-15' in the middle. The shallow area along the shore was put in as a "wading area" for kids to...
  10. gfernandez

Sold- Festool OF 2200 router for sale - Sold

Festool OF 2200 Router for sale. $825 In like new condition and includes what is shown in the pictures. Price is firm, cash only and local pickup in Cary only. No shipping at this time. If interested, please send me a DM and we can work out the details. Includes dia. 1/2" clamping collet...
  11. gfernandez

Sold - Festool Domino DF 500

DOMINO DF 500 Q-Set - In like new condition and includes what is shown in the pictures. Cash only. No trades. Pickup in Cary, NC If interested, please send me a DM and we can work out the details. $880 I have a few tools that are not listed yet. If you are looking for something specific...
  12. gfernandez

Festool accessories for sale

Festool accessories for sale. Please DM with questions. Sales are cash only and local pickup in the Cary, NC area. No cash apps. I do not ship items at this time. Festool MFH 1000 work stool, with a drawer. In excellent condition. $300 Festool Guide Rail FS2424 - approx. 95” long, $300 SOLD -...
  13. gfernandez

Sold Festool Cordless sander ETSC 125 Li 3,1 I-Set

Festool Cordless eccentric sander ETSC 125 Li 3,1 I-Set - $425 In like new condition and includes everything in the picture. Price is firm and cash only, local pickup in Cary, NC. No cash apps please. If interested, please DM me and we can work out the details. Effortlessly transition from...
  14. gfernandez

Festool Cordless Angle Grinder for sale

For sale - Festool Cordless Angle Grinder - $500 In like new condition and includes everything in the picture. One of the batteries is bluetooth compatible so you can use a bluetooth dust extractor (bluetooth compatible), or with a bluetooth remote control. Price is cash only, local pickup in...
  15. gfernandez

Sold – Festool Edge Bander Conturo KA 65 set - Sold

Sold Festool Edge Bander Conturo KA 65 set - $3,950, which is a savings of $1,340 from new. This includes not only the • Edge Bander CONTURO KA 65 with systainer (like new condition) • KA65 Edgebander Accessory Kit with Systainer (brand new in box) But also the • MFK 700 EQ/B-Plus Modular...
  16. gfernandez

Sold - Festool Sander ROTEX RO 150 FEQ-Plus

Multi-Mode Festool Sander ROTEX RO 150 FEQ-Plus $550 Includes • MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 FastFix sanding pad Ø 150 mm (soft W) • Festool PROTECTOR • Systainer SYS3 M 237 • Also includes optional Hard Sander Backing Pad (MSRP $51) The unrivaled original for more than 30 years...
  17. gfernandez

Sold - Festool TS55 Plunge Cut Track Saw

Festool TS55 Plunge Cut Track Saw. In like new condition. Includes everything in the picture. I have one metric and one imperial. Includes • 42-Tooth HW fine tooth saw blade • Splinterguard • Sight window • Systainer SYS3 M 337 $450, cash and local pickup only. Located in Cary, NC. I also...
  18. gfernandez

Sold -Festool Rotex RO 90 Sander

For sale - Festool Rotex RO 90 Sander. In like new condition. Includes everything in the picture, including the optional StickFix firm Sanding Pad (MSRP $37) Includes: · RO 90 DX Multimode sander · (1) StickFix 3 1/2" round sanding pad · (1) StickFix triangular pad · Plug-It Power Cord · Edge...
  19. gfernandez

Sold - Festool Kapex KS 120 REB

I am selling a Festool Kapex KS 120 REB. This is the new model in like new condition. $1,250 It is the Kapex saw only and does not include the Portable Stand W/ Extensions. In like new condition and includes what is shown in the pictures. Price is firm, cash only. No trades. Local pickup only...
  20. gfernandez

SOLD - Festool Domino 700

Thought I had it sold yesterday but still available Festool Domino XL DF 700 EQ-Set US $1,250 Includes DOMINO DF 700 XL 15/32" (12mm) cutter Support Bracket trim Stop cross Stop dowel box open ended spanner, WAF 12 Systainer SYS3 M 437

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS