Search results

1. M

Rockler Material Mate

I have a Rockler Material Mate Panel Cart and Shop Stand I no longer have a use for. The catalog price is 250-300; I am asking $100.00. Call or text. Two 5 Two 5 Six 5 Two 7 Five 7.
  2. M

Mobile base for Laguna 18-36 lathe

Selling a mobile base for the Laguna 18-36 lathe. Going in a different direction for mobility so selling. Includes owners/assembly manual. Asking $200.00. Two 5 Two-five 6 five-two 7 five 7
  3. M

I have to enter my log in info/password each time I visit the site, despite checking the 'remember me' box. What's up with that?
  4. M

Powermatic tenon Jig-Tenon Jig is sold

I have a new in box Powermatic Tenon Jig PM-TJ. Never used or assembled. Asking $200.00. Reason for selling: paid a deposit on a Hammer F3 shaper to make tenons and it is gathering dust. Also have a Laguna mobile base for a 18-36 lathe; normally sells for $499.95 asking $210.00 Woodpeckers Drill...
  5. M

Rockwell/Delta Shaper(SOLD)

I have a Rockwell/Delta Shaper for sale. Heavy solid machine/recently rebuilt spindle w/new bearings. 3 HP Single Phase 230 volt 3/4" spindle/only 1 rabbet cutter included Asking $325.00 cash Two 5 Two-5 six five-two seven five seven Can text photos/I am in Winterville outside Greenville
  6. M

Tabbed washer for shaper with 3/4" spindle

Looking for a tabbed washer for a Delta shaper with a 3/4" spindle. Currently using a regular flat washer which is better than nothing. Thanks.
  7. M

Free magazines

Fine Woodworking, Fine Homebuilding, Wood, Popular Woodworking, some woodturning magazines. I live in WInterville just outside Greenville. Text to two 5 two-5 six five-two seven five 7. If not gone by July 15 will haul to dump. Thanks.
  8. M

Woodfast short bed lathe-SOLD

For sale Woodfast lathe Model M410/16" center 5 speed ranges from 60 - 2750 RPM/20"swing 220 Volt single phase input to a 3 phase inverter to allow variable speeds #2 Morse taper/includes 6 and 12 inch tool rests/manual Selling as I just got a Laguna 1636 Asking $425.00 Text me for photos Two 5...
  9. M

Washer for Delta shaper

Not sure the proper name for this item. The flat washer with the little nib on the inside diameter that is used under the nut. Looking for a couple to make a proper and safe operation. Thanks.
  10. M

Responding to Private Messages

How do I respond to private messages. I am not the most computer proficient so I need some help. There does not seem to be a place to type the response, or I just don't understand the layout. Many thanks.
  11. M

Dust collection from a dual drum sander

If anyone out there in sawdust land has a dual-drum sander, tell me what you do for dust collection. I currently have a Delta 1 1/2 hp single stage dust collector with pleated filter up top. I have tried running a single 4" line to a Y-connection at the machine, 2 4" lines on each dust port, and...
  12. M

Grain filler question

Does this stuff have an expiration date, or does it ever 'go bad'. I have a can that has been sitting around for about 15 years and wondering if it is OK to use. Or just get off my cheap rear end and buy another can. Thanks.
  13. M

Insulation Question

I am planning to close in my shop ceiling joists and could use a suggestion for insulation. They are 2 X 6 joists, 24" OC. I know fiberglass batts are available, but I am also considering rigid foam. These come in 4 X 8 sheets from the local Lowes. I could cut to fit between the joists, using...
  14. M

Curly Maple source in NC

In the need of some Curly Maple for a desk project and wondering if there is a dealer in NC, other than Woodcraft or the Woodworking Shop that has this in stock for sale. Thanks in advance. Mike.
  15. M

Looking for wood bleach

I am having trouble finding some wood bleach or Oxalic Acid. I am refinishing a cabinet and the top has some hard to remove black stains, and wood bleach would do the trick. I am located in the Greenville/Winterville area. Thanks.
  16. M

Question for Dino Drosas

I am planning a lumber storage rack similar to the one you posted a while back. What size black pipe did you use and what is the length of the pipes??? Many thanks for the info.
  17. M

Rockwell/Delta Unisaw for sale

The ReTool store in Greenville, NC has a mid-60's model Rockwell/Delta Unisaw for sale. 240 volt single phase, upgrade to the Unifence, fold-down outfeed table. Excellent condition. ReTool 252-215-0862.
  18. M

[Problem-Other] Problem adding sawyer to list

Followed the directions provided by the administrator attempting to add a sawyer to the list in Eastern NC. Clicked on the "Edit this page" and it just takes me back to the original screen. Is it a problem w/my system or is there another way to add another source?? Thanks in advance. Mike.
  19. M

Porter Cable Sawblade

Notice the new variable-tooth 10" blade in the local HD, and I think I saw the same blade on the New Yankee Workshop Unisaw. Does anyone here have this blade, and if so, is it worth the $$$? The concept sounds good, a combination blade that gives smooth rips and crosscuts at the same time. Let...
  20. M

Finishing Poplar

Restoring a drop leaf table for a customer. At firs glance the table appeared to be a cherry wood before the finish was removed. Only to find out it was stained poplar. Customer wants to go back with a brown-looking stain to match other pieces in the home. My question is whether or not a...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors