Search results

1. TedAS

Bowl Turner...Jamie...Jamey...and the big green lathe

Are you thinking of Lyle Jamieson?
  2. TedAS

spy glass style kaleidoscope kits

Duxterity LLC 3141 Shelly Graham Dr Graham, NC,27253 http://www.duxterity.com/
  3. TedAS

Latest Pen

:thumbs_upCool Pen:thumbs_up
  4. TedAS

Should we teach use of the hold down on scrollsaw?

don't forget some of the folks that you will be teaching may not have full use of their hands.
  5. TedAS

Any diamond in the rough budget 12" disc sanders?

I purchased the Rikon 12" sander 2 years ago. The disk had very bad runout so I took it back to Klingspor and exchanged for another one. That one had run out as well but not as bad. I contacted Rikon about the problem. They shipped a replacement plate 2 days later. they told me that they...
  6. TedAS

Router table fence location advice sought

I'm not sure about the fence but this may be handy for feather boards or other jigs?
  7. TedAS

I'm a grampy

congratulations Grampa!!!!!
  8. TedAS

Happy Birthday TedAS!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had a great day with my family. They surprised me with an Airshield Pro.
  9. TedAS

Bernoulli Spiral Clamps

Well this was fun to read!:eek: I made thoes cam clamps about 25 years ago. Used them hard, lost them, and forgot about them. Thanks for reminding me to make more.
  10. TedAS

How's it Look??

Steve it looks great. Even on my iPhone.
  11. TedAS

Arbor nut for Delta contractor's saw

If you look in the place you would have looked last FIRST you will find it.:rotflm:
  12. TedAS

Angled table saw blade?

An article on tablesawn dovetails by Steve Latte in Fine Woodworking #152, Steve lists Forrest and Freud as sources for grinding. I would contact the folks that you use to do your regular sharpening.
  13. TedAS

Yippee...going to be a grand pa

Congratulations Scott! You better get started on the crib.:)
  14. TedAS

"vase" in walnut and ash

Wow, now that is nice.:icon_thum
  15. TedAS

Klingspor ad not showing up

Where is the Woodcraft ad?
  16. TedAS

Klingspor add

Tried to click on the Klingspor add and nothing happens. All of the other add are working.
  17. TedAS

Welcome Back ... and Thanks to Steve Coles!

Thanks Steve and staff, great job! My wife is happy that NCWWer is back!!!!
  18. TedAS

IPhone Stuck on Mobile mode

When I am at home with WiFi I always switched my IPhone to the NCWWer classic view. Since the the upgrade when I try to switch to the classic version I get a "page not found" error. clicking on NCWW clasic link directs me to the URL www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.php&styleid=19 resulting...
  19. TedAS

WTB: 8/4 Ash

Tom Did you check with the Woodworking Source?
  20. TedAS

Finally, a celtic knot

I love it! The plywood looks great.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors