Search results

1. James Davis

MWTCA 2019-04-16

Jan, 2011 Meeting Annoucement
  2. James Davis

Jewelry box

Nice job Mike
  3. James Davis

Help! How to make reproduction antique flute cases?

Douglass Fir may be an option for material. It is readily available and tends to be more stable than SYP. Please keep us posted on your progress.
  4. James Davis

Can't read posts on Blackberry

Yes.
  5. James Davis

Some People Shouldn't Own an Air Compressor

A better deal than mine but I was in Home Depot in Hillsborough one day and they had one of the 60 gallon Vertical tank units they sell on clearance for less than $300. I asked why it had been marked down and was told it was returned because the belt was slipping. OK it's worth a shot. I took...
  6. James Davis

I would not have mentioned this problem if it hadn't just started. I was able to read everything fine then all of a sudden it changed. Sorry for the inconvience. James
  7. James Davis

I'm sorry Steve, it's the strip of ads on the right that covers the screen. When I go to the website on my Blackberry I can enlarge the site and read the headings and the titles of the posts. The strip of ads will scro; off the edge and I am still able to read the entire page. But, when I go to...
  8. James Davis

When I try to read a post on my blackberry the strip of ads on the left of the screen covers the message and I can't read it. This just started last week. Thank you, James Davis
  9. James Davis

Train Bed - Just completed

Good job Amy!
  10. James Davis

151 M spokeshave 35.00 Good deal or not?

The malleable casting makes it a good collectable and useable shave. Try to negotiate a better price but the M designation is not at all common in the "wild"
  11. James Davis

Advice choosing a table saw

Used Unisaw with a Beis. Fence. It will make you scream with pocketbook pain when you buy it and you will scream with delite every time you turn it on.
  12. James Davis

Happy birthday froglips

Happy Birthday Jim, I hope it is a great one. James
  13. James Davis

Need help curving plywood

If you cut the plywood the short way, meaning that the pieces are cut so that they are standing up when installed, they will bend better than if you try to wrap a 8' piece around your form. the strongest fibers in the plywood run the 8' way so cutting them the short way just allows it to bend...
  14. James Davis

Justification Project...

Good muse for the Blue one. The Red one should be hung on the wall as it will soon scare the crap out of people who like the Blue one..
  15. James Davis

2nd Free Sharpening Workshop Feb. 19

I will have a few tools that are available for purchase if anyone is interested. I will have a few sharpening tools also. Come prepared. I will not be back on the computer tonight since mine bit the dust a few weeks ago, it had been tough getting messages. James
  16. James Davis

Cary Area Lunch Bunch Tuesday 2/8/11

A strong maybe...
  17. James Davis

All these Worksharp 3000s

Already deleted by author
  18. James Davis

Poplar needed

Bobby, In the past I have used the cheap 1x4 treated pine in garages as baseboard. But instead of just putting it up, I tilted the table saw blade to about 15 degrees and ran the board through on edge. That way, it makes the board look bigger than it is and makes a good looking base that can...
  19. James Davis

stanly bailey plane

You too, Bill? That one is kinda tough to explain to yoiurself. BTDT James

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS