Search results

1. MT native

Traditional Woodcarving and Apprenticeship Class

I am passing along this information as a courtesy to Sara Stine and SSVA. I have taken classes there before and can personally recommend the school. If you have any questions I would suggest you contact Sara. I have not seen their new Wood Studio and have no information about it...
  2. MT native

Need mini tablesaw - prefer Dremel 4inch

I am finding that I am in need of a "good" mini tablesaw. Proxxon, Micromark and Jim Byrnes' saws are great but way out of my price range of $50-150. So if anyone has a Dremel 580 4inch table saw ( in fairly good condition) or other brand please contact me 336-366-2654 or PM. Thanks, Jane
  3. MT native

USC Booster Roosters carving finished

I was commissioned to carve a rooster with a University of South Carolina theme. My design blossomed from a simple rooster in USC colors to this carving. A family of roosters heading to a game to support their favorite team. Dad wearing a "Gamecock Hat", jersey and basketball shoes...
  4. MT native

How Do I Attach a Word/PDF document to a Thread/Post?

I need to add a couple of documents to my thread. The existing FAQ's and Help Desk posts are very confusing on this matter. Any searchs for Word and PDF(s) fail. Please add a current FAQ on the status of attaching Word/PDF documents to threads/posts. If it is still possible, please include...
  5. MT native

WIP - Homemade Foredom Relief Carving Jig

INTRODUCTION I carve in-the-round. Now I want to do relief carving, with power tools. All of my web-based research repeatedly mentions the use of a router to ‘hog out’ the background wood in relief carvings. I do not own a router. I do not own a Dremel nor its plunge router base. The Foredom...
  6. MT native

DC Remote Control problem

Last week I went to Ace Hardware and purchased the Heavy Duty Remote Control (the same one sold by ClearVue) http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1290269&clickid=body_rv_img. I set it up for my Delta 50-760 and it worked beautifully about 6 times. Now I cannot get the remote...
  7. MT native

WS Sears Parts store closing sale

The Winston-Salem Sears 'Parts' store, located in the strip mall (opposite end from Burlington Coat Factory), at the corner of University and North Point Blvd is closing. I was in there on thursday to order a part and instead found power tools, socket sets, air conditioners, vacuums (including...
  8. MT native

Permissions - MT native - jane37@rocketmail.com

Name: MT native Email: jane37@rocketmail.com Subject: Permissions -------------------- I have tried to start a New Thread in "Hot Deals" and Reply to a post but instead I have received the message that I do not have the permission to perform these tasks. Searches have yeilded no information...
  9. MT native

need tupelo/black gum

I am trying to find a source for Tupelo/Black Gum wood for power carving. Preferably stumps. Do you guys know anybody in my area (Elkin - Mt Airy) that would have stumps or trees available?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS