Search results

1. F

Should have listened to NewWoodworker.com...

:kamahlituOk guys...I give up. I am in need of someone who can help me find a dedicated mortiser at a good price...or knows the secret to getting those mortising attachments to do anything more than ruin your life. I tested the waters when I found a good deal on the Delta kit. I even have the...
  2. F

Workshop power problem!

All, Here I go again with a ridiculous question but... I installed a dedicated shop circuit in my breaker box. Following what I thought were building code rules, I installed a 20-amp GFCI circuit breaker so I would not have to put in GFCI outlets everywhere. Everything worked great for a...
  3. F

Jet 6" Jointer Questions

Hey guys, I have an older Jet jointer I am working on cleaning up. I started by getting some new Freud knives for it (found them cheap on Amazon and they had better reviews than the Jet ones). Next I went to install the new knives and discovered that 2/12 screws holding the cutterhead...
  4. F

Tool lot on CL

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/802570335.html Hey Guys, I was heading to Huntersville tomorrow (from Winston) to pickup a jointer from a guy and thought I might check the list for any good drill press deals (since I would have the truck down there.) My search turned up this old post and...
  5. F

New guy!

Hello, My name is Danny, from Winston-Salem. I am starting my interesting in Woodworking full force. I have just posted about a future project with some recently salvaged red maple. I have a birthday in two days. I hope to receive a bit of financial support for my other new project (an...
  6. F

Help with drying Red Maple

Hello all, I recently salvaged two logs from my golf course. My father has been the Superintendent of the course for 24 years, and may retire soon, so I wanted to make him a keepsake from some of the wood. I had a local sawyer help with the milling yesterday afternoon. The yield was...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS