Search results

1. farmerbw

Thinking about making a Cat Tree

Ken, I made this a while back for a friend with 2 cats. Used some cedar and cypress trunks, sisal rope, 2x4s, scrap plywood, and some leftover carpet.
  2. farmerbw

RDU Lunch Friday Dec 15 Please RSVP

Going to miss again, not as easy to get to Cary when working as it was to Carolina Ale house. :-( B
  3. farmerbw

New Member from Cary

Welcome.
  4. farmerbw

New workshop build

Bas, well progress is still progress I guess. :-( I'm curious as to what the hecky-ho that piping configuration is and why it's set up like that? Is there a shutoff valve in that insulation somewhere that has to remain outside the wall like that?
  5. farmerbw

A Day to Remember!

Congratulations to Phil and Margaret!!
  6. farmerbw

Quarter Inch Baltic Birch

Mike, was able to dig out the few pieces I have left and there weren't any wide ones left at all. I have 2 that are approx 12" wide x 60" long. If they would work for anything you have in mind you're welcome to them. I'm in N. Raleigh up from Crabtree Valley mall if distance factors in to the...
  7. farmerbw

Mike, was away from home most of the afternoon yesterday and wasn't able to move things around to get at it to measure. I'll be able to get to it tonight or tomorrow to measure. What size are you needing for the smaller pieces and how many in case I don't have anything wide enough for original need?
  8. farmerbw

Mike, due to your size needs it looks like you might have to go with the 30"x48" 1/4 that Raleighwood Woodcraft shows in stock ($36.99) if Klingspor doesn't have any there. Another option might be the 1/4" BB off cuts that a bunch of us joined in and got several years back from a cabinet shop...
  9. farmerbw

Latest Turnings

Charlie, beatiful work on them all as usual!! Thanks for sharing.
  10. farmerbw

Need advice cutting log slices

I cut logs/limbs in the 5"+ range on my 12" miter saw pretty regularly with no issues, or at least I did back when I had time to ww. I use a 4x4 stop block clamped to the fence to set my thickness so it's repeatable and it also helps with keeping the cut end "square" and stable while cutting. I...
  11. farmerbw

Rest in Peace Skymaster (Jack Mazzuchelli)

Wow, very sad news. RIP Jack.
  12. farmerbw

From MD to Apex

Welcome aboard. :-)
  13. farmerbw

Delta Unisaw - $580 (Greensboro) GONE

It's at $580 now!! :-o
  14. farmerbw

RDU Lunch - Friday July 15

Gonna have to miss again will be out of town for my son's B'Day. Enjoy everyone and maybe next time.
  15. farmerbw

New Box

Beautiful work!!
  16. farmerbw

Raffle Winners

holy smokes, can't believe I won the $1,000 Klingspor gift certificate!!!!! :) Gonna take some thinking to determine what to use it for.......... Thanks to Klingspor for donating the prize and to all the folks who got all the great items that were raffled off this year. Wish I had been able to...
  17. farmerbw

RDU Lunch - Friday February 25

Maybe Bro, just maybe I can sneak away from work long enough to drive all the way over there.... :)
  18. farmerbw

Wow that is a lot of woodworking tools! Anybody from here going?

What a wide array of stuff there. Maybe it's just me, but I thought it was a little odd that in one of the pics you can see about 4 Festool systainers on the floor and yet there's no pictures of the actual tools shown that I could find.
  19. farmerbw

Lost my mom

Danny, sorry for your loss.
  20. farmerbw

Happy Birthday FredP

Happy B'day Bro.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS