Search results

1. PChristy

Chaos or shoulda' had a SawStop

Sorry to hear about your finger I know all to well about the pain and the why did I do this feeling you have. I lost my middle finger to the tablesaw. Hope you feel better
  2. PChristy

What kind of wood is this

There’s a few but I thought I left the SG standing I could have Han another one
  3. PChristy

No leaves
  4. PChristy

It was about 30ft high about 12” or more diameter at butt end
  5. PChristy

W
  6. PChristy

Sawmill vs. Portable mill

Thanks everyone
  7. PChristy

Thanks, I do have access to a trailer but getting them on the trailer is the problem. I could possibly get a guy down the street that has a scoop on his tractor to load them. I was just wonder if the cost would be much difference
  8. PChristy

I have maybe 12-14 logs,depends on how I cut them, laying in my yard. Would it be cheaper to take the to a mill or get someone with a portable
  9. PChristy

STEVE GOOD IS GOING TO THE EXTRAVAGANZA

I will swing by and see you Berta
  10. PChristy

Elk Call

Thanks, neither he nor I are any good at the CA finish do that is out. I will let him know about the Tru-oil
  11. PChristy

Elk Call

A friend of mine asked me what would be a good weather proof finish to put on some Elk calls that he made. I told him I had no idea but I know some guys who would do I am asking you guys, what would be a good finish for elk calls? Would any clear finish work?
  12. PChristy

Favorite YouTube Woodworker?

I like to watch Nick Zammbetti and Zac Higgins. Nick does alot of different things using wood, resin and different other things. Zac uses mostly wood and resins
  13. PChristy

Looking for New lathe

I will be looking for a new lathe soon and I was wondering if there will be any good sales at the Klingspor extravaganza in October
  14. PChristy

Maple burl cap

ok thanks anyways. I will keep looking
  15. PChristy

Maple burl cap

Looking for some small pieces of the outer part to cast in some resin
  16. PChristy

Maple burl cap

I have tried eBay but I keep getting out bid and I am not paying that high price plus the high shipping cost
  17. PChristy

Maple burl cap

18. PChristy

Maple burl cap

Anyone know where I can get some Maple burl cap local inthe Piedmont area
  19. PChristy

Triad SHOP CRAWL - August 17th 2019

I will not be able to attend the meeting
  20. PChristy

Walnut salad bowl question

I haven't thought about the allergies. I will get with her and see what she says. Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS