Search results

1. ccccarving

How do I change my email address

I need to change my email address
  2. ccccarving

Tarheel woodcarving meeting

All are welcome to tarheel woodcarving meeting on march 24 at Lebanon baptist church on hicone road in Greensboro . 2:30 till 4:30 meeting held in old fellowship hall.
  3. ccccarving

Woodcarving Events in February

Showcase Of Woodcarvings 2009 February 20-22 Sponsored by Charlotte woodcarvers Club www.charlottewoodcarvers.com Showcase held at: Marion Diehl Recreation Center. 2219 Tyvola Road Charlotte, NC 28210 Show Hours Sat. 12:00 noon to 4:00pm Sun. 10:00am till 4:00pm Tarheel Woodcarvers Meeting...
  4. ccccarving

Woodcarving Meeting

Hello Everyone, I thought I might invite anyone Intrested in coming to our club meeting Jan. 25th at 2:30 till 4:00. It is Held at the Thomasville Community Center. All levels of carvers welcome. It's free and we have a raffle.:banana:
  5. ccccarving

Santa is making his list...

6. ccccarving

how do you qualify for discount

Hello Steve I was wondering how to qualify for Klingspor discount. Charlie
  7. ccccarving

[How Do I-Gallery] How to vote

How do I vote for calendar pages?:gar-Cr
  8. ccccarving

Woodcarving show

Hello everyone I just wanted to comment on the Hickory woodcarving show. I thought it was the best show I've attended. There was a lot of talented carvers there. If any of you were there and are intrested in woodcarving I would be glad to help you any way I can. See ya later Charlie:lol:
  9. ccccarving

cccarving

Re: Ahoy There! Hi My name is Craig. I live in Greensboro and have been working w/ hand woodcarving for about 7 years now. I got started after retirement by looking for clubs in this area and met people that way. I've enjoyed the club and shows. It's a great hobby and a dying one unless more...
  10. ccccarving

Carving club in triad

Hello everyone, I thought I might invite anyone intrested in visiting our carving club to contact me. We are the oldest club in the area and would be glad to welcome anyone. The name of the club is Tarheels woodcarvers. Established in 1976. We meet once a month at Thomasville recreation center...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors