Search results

1. ccccarving

My latest relief carving

Great work, where did you get the pattern.
  2. ccccarving

recent finished carvings

Great carving do you participate in the ward world championship in Maryland?
  3. Red-tailed Hawk carved from basswood

Red-tailed Hawk carved from basswood

4. Carving

Carving

5. Carvings

Carvings

6. ccccarving

Carved Mobius

Good job! It is nice to see a carver at work.
  7. ccccarving

New Relief carving

Great carving! You do great work.
  8. ccccarving

How do I change my email address

I need to change my email address
  9. ccccarving

Tarheel woodcarving meeting

All are welcome to tarheel woodcarving meeting on march 24 at Lebanon baptist church on hicone road in Greensboro . 2:30 till 4:30 meeting held in old fellowship hall.
  10. ccccarving

Tree carving

That is some fantastic work. I wish you lived near Greensboro so you could attend Tar Heel woodcarvers. I am struggling with interest of club members .
  11. ccccarving

Need your Prayers!

I'll bring your name up in Sunday School. God Bless you!
  12. ccccarving

Woodcarving Events in February

Showcase Of Woodcarvings 2009 February 20-22 Sponsored by Charlotte woodcarvers Club www.charlottewoodcarvers.com Showcase held at: Marion Diehl Recreation Center. 2219 Tyvola Road Charlotte, NC 28210 Show Hours Sat. 12:00 noon to 4:00pm Sun. 10:00am till 4:00pm Tarheel Woodcarvers Meeting...
  13. ccccarving

Got us some tools, now to learn tecnique

Tracy, Looked for you at the meeting today. Wished you could have made it. Next month it will be Sunday Feb. 22nd. Put it on your calendar I believe you'll enjoy it. Charlie
  14. ccccarving

Got us some tools, now to learn tecnique

Tracy, Next Sunday bring your son to Thomasville Community Center at 2:30. Tarheel woodcarvers meeting. You can meet several carvers and plenty of free instuctions. Charlie
  15. ccccarving

Woodcarving Meeting

Hey Everyone, The address for Thomasville Community Center is: 1 East Main Street, Thomasville NC It's right across from the BIG chair in downtown. Charlie
  16. ccccarving

Woodcarving Meeting

Hello Everyone, I thought I might invite anyone Intrested in coming to our club meeting Jan. 25th at 2:30 till 4:00. It is Held at the Thomasville Community Center. All levels of carvers welcome. It's free and we have a raffle.:banana:
  17. ccccarving

Pony-size rocking horse

Great Job Phil, I've been working on a minature carousel for almost 4 years since my grand-daughter was born. I know it's a labor of love. Charlie
  18. ccccarving

"Will the Real Santa Step Forward"

Very good work Chuck. You carve them out a lot faster than I can. Merry Christmas Charlie
  19. ccccarving

What wood should I use?

Andy is right in my experience Basswood. Trim it out with a hardwood after carving.
  20. ccccarving

Santa is making his list...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS