1. minnehahas

Noden Adjust-a-bench legs $350

In Winston Salem. Still for sale. 336-970-3190 thx Gary
  2. minnehahas

Bump $350
  3. minnehahas

If you have never seen these they are very heavy thick gauge steel. You can easily make a workbench with these that has an adjustable height. Gary
  4. minnehahas

ClearVue Dust Components - Free

5 Blast Gates and 3 6" to double 4" transitions. These are specifically size for sewer/water 6" pvc pipe you can get from irrigation company
  5. minnehahas

Festool 3000MM 118 Track $225

I have a Festool 3000MM 118" track for sale. Great condition, used very minimally for hobby purposes. Gary 336-970-3190
  6. minnehahas

Kreg Adaptive Cutting System

I bought the system and it works very well and accurate. You should be able to use others rack on the table but kreg’s saw and track are not compatible with festool oe makita. To square the system there are two holes that square kreg track to table via the tracks cutting edge. So for other...
  7. minnehahas

First attempt with dovetail jig

Which Leigh Jig did you buy? Been thinking about getting one.....
  8. minnehahas

Waterlox Vs. General Finishes

I agree with Chillihead and Jazzflute. Waterlox is the way to go. So easy to apply and get right. Watch the www.askwoodman.com videos if you have any questions he has a pretty good set on Waterlox. I used the stuff on all my cabinets and much of my outdoor woodwork on our house we had on...
  9. minnehahas

Looking for Company who can CNC me a Multi Function Slab?

George, Thanks that is perfect. God Bless!
  10. minnehahas

Looking for Company who can CNC me a Multi Function Slab?

Just checking if anyone knows of a company that has a CNC-Machine that I can pay to make me a multi-function-slab?
  11. minnehahas

Black Walnut, Nakashima-inspired side table (progress)

I bought both types of saws about a year ago as I am trying to get much more integrated with hand tools and I reach for the Japanese saw more than the western ones. For me it just seems like the pull stroke is easier to control and more stable. I can follow a straight line with either type...
  12. minnehahas

Workbench suggestions

I agree with all of the above. I read both Schwarz books. For some reason I really liked the Nicholson Design and built one recently. http://logancabinetshoppe.wordpress.com/2013/02/21/wide-construction-lumber-for-a-workbench/ has some great information also. Pictures of my recent bench (...
  13. Nicholson Workbench

Nicholson Workbench

14. Nicholson Workbench

Nicholson Workbench

15. Nicholson Workbench

Nicholson Workbench

16. Nicholson Workbench

Nicholson Workbench

17. Nicholson Workbench

Nicholson Workbench

18. minnehahas

Greene & Greene Blanket Chest

Looks great. Hoping to do something similar myself. can't wait to see the finished product. G
  19. minnehahas

Nicholson Bench

No criticism taken. The whole idea behind the Nicholson benches is a large torsion box. The torsion box has the structural strength to keep anything from sagging. There are also stretchers inside width wise to handle the load across the middle. That is also why you add some strips under dog...
  20. minnehahas

Nicholson Bench

Finally finished ( well almost ) a Nicholson Bench. This is my first real bench. Learned quite a bit about hand tools. Flattening the top taught me to let the hand plane do the work you just need to move it in the right direction. Its interesting moving more towards hand tools. At first I...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS