1. bluthart

13/16 Hickory Boards

Iron Station NC
  2. bluthart

13/16 Hickory Boards

51/2" wide as well
  3. bluthart

Old member showing new status

Hi guys. Haven't been in here in forever due to lots of "life" happening. I tried to post some hickory lumber for sale but doesn't appear I'm able. Please advise. Thank you. Brian Luthart
  4. bluthart

Rules for the "For Sale / Wanted" forum.

Good afternoon. I have been a user since the mid 2000s. Not sure why it says new user. Haven't logged in in a while. Trying to sell some hickory lumber.
  5. bluthart

HOT TUB

Do you have any pics sir?
  6. bluthart

13/16 Hickory Boards

Hello all! I have 320 bf of 13/16 10' hickory boards for sale. Kiln dried. Already milled so asking $3/bf. Will make a deal if you want it all. Thanks for looking!
  7. bluthart

Sapele and Maple Workbench 2019-04-16

Here is the sapele and wormy maple bench that I built. It has 3 storage boxes in the middle that flip for flat work surfaces.
  8. bluthart

Free Black Walnut Gastonia 20" diameter rounds 20-25" long

Hopefully I'll be picking it up tonight...
  9. bluthart

Workshop idea

I would be interested in attending. I have a smaller folded flag from a deployed friend that I would love to frame.
  10. bluthart

Roubo Workbench 2016 Build

I remember the last time buddy. As usual, your work looks impeccable. Hope all is well.
  11. bluthart

Let's see it.....your bench

Here is a bench I made a few years ago alongside Jeremy (Woodwrangler) after he had decided to do one as well. I'm not really sure where we came up with the design, but I made it out of some Sapele and maple I had laying around. The center trays can be flipped for storage or a smooth work...
  12. bluthart

Need to part with some Black Gun (Black Tupelo) Slabs

I may be interested if anyone could arrange to get one to the Charlotte area.
  13. bluthart

Rare Tool Gloat

A friend of mine was getting rid of some of his grandfather's tools near Charlotte, NC.
  14. bluthart

Rare Tool Gloat

I picked up a couple of hand tools the other day for $20. The first is a Stanley No.5 Type 6 from 1888-1892. The other score was a Millers Falls #32 bit brace with Amidon jaws circa 1879. I also picked up a Stanley block plane that is most likely from the 60's. All are sharp and clean now...
  15. bluthart

June 2015 - NCWW monthly contest - Joinery

OK, here are some photos of a draw bore technique I used for my workbench, offsetting the holes for pegs to pull the tenon tight into the mortise. This was a first for me and worked great!
  16. bluthart

May 2015, NCWW Monthly Contest - Outdoor Projects

Well, not sure if you consider this woodworking or construction, but here is a photo of a lil something I did for some friends over the last year. In the far back left is a 6' custom privacy fence, up front is a 42" decorative fence, the stairs you see coming off the deck are new and come out...
  17. bluthart

Final Close Out of Tools

PM sent about router table
  18. bluthart

Raised Panel Help

Thank you I look forward to it.
  19. bluthart

Raised Panel Help

Good evening all. I need to make a few raised panel doors and a drawer front for a linen cabinet I am building. I have a set of Jesada bits but just noticed that my little router table will be too small to accommodate them. Is anyone in the Charlotte area able to lend a hand? I will...
  20. bluthart

Free 50" TV

CaptA - are you still interested? If not, is there any way to donate it to NCWW to maybe sell? It's a great TV - just too big for my space.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS