Search results

1. V

FS: Delta Platinum Edition 10” Contractor’s Saw with 30” Unifence - $600 (Chapel Hill)

My dad is selling his pristine table saw. He taught me woodworking on it twenty years ago and we recently upgraded him to a sawstop. Excellent condition · Single owner, garage kept, lightly used · Includes extras: Generous-sized outfeed table Zero-clearance throat plates Delta...
  2. V

SOLD Rigid oscillating belt/spindle sander $180 (Durham)

Still available. I'll send you contact info .
  3. V

It's an Eb44242 - Oscillating Edge Belt / Spindle Sander | RIDGID Tools
  4. V

Lightly (hobby) used belt sander that's become redundant. All parts, no manual.
  5. V

Sawstop PCS cantilevered outfeed

I finally finished it. For those interested, build log is here: http://imgur.com/a/L1fBC
  6. V

Need a new camera - HELP!

These options are relative to what you're trading in btw. I asked about my Canon A620 and was given the choice between an A590, SD1100 or SX110. We were forced to replace it quick, so we already upgraded to an SD1200. Great 10mp camera for under $200 btw.
  7. V

Drowning in Sawdust!!

Just watch what kind of wood you're dumping. Some exotics and native woods (Walnut in particular) contain natural herbicide.
  8. V

Grizzly TS $100 motor needs work

Provided there wasn't something catastrophic with the windings, it's most likely just a dead capacitor or switch ($15). I'd jump on it.
  9. V

Picked up a fan today

If noone here, the guys over at OWWM.com can probably give you some tips at least.
  10. V

OK Crap construction ---> Barred Owl Birdhouse -- $129.99 plus SHIPPING

I thought it was a typo until I noticed that it was on sale for $119.
  11. V

DC retrofit

(I posted this on SMC and thought some of you may be interested too.) I figured I'd share my current project. I got tired of having a primary and my DC separate, so I'm moving my primary under the impeller. All I need now is to make a Thein separator, craft a 5" fitting for the intake, and buy...
  12. V

OK Crap construction ---> Barred Owl Birdhouse -- $129.99 plus SHIPPING

Ouch. Still cheaper than a $23,148,855,308,184,500.00 bottle of water due to Visa's buggy system.
  13. HF DC mod

HF DC mod

14. HF DC mod

HF DC mod

15. HF DC mod

HF DC mod

16. V

Insulation question

Has anyone else looked into blown cellulose? With these upcoming 99degree days, I'm thinking hard about getting my garage walls and ceiling done but haven't priced it out yet. Of the options (blown fiberglass, cellulose, polyurethane) it appears to be the better bang for the buck. I have a...
  17. V

Free downdraft table plan

Here's the downdraft table I use. 2 2x4's, a 2x4' piece of pegboard (fuzzy side up) and a 4" duct. In use, it sets flat on my work table. To store, it hangs on one screw on the wall. The lip helps for clamping and the chunk in the middle for support. Cheap, ugly, and works like a champ.
  18. downdraft1

downdraft1

Downdraft table
  19. V

Hey there

Can do. Here's the left and right sides in detail. Pardon the photography, bathroom lighting is difficult.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS