Search results

1. S

Free metal panels

A few years back I had my crew disassembly a outside generator building in hopes of using the metal panels to build a solar kiln. But due to health problems that's not going to happen. With a little imagination and creative engineering these panels could be used for a lot of things. The panels...
  2. Kitchencabinets

Kitchencabinets

Kitchen cabinets
  3. Jewelry box

Jewelry box

4. Segmented bowl

Segmented bowl

5. Rosewood Walnut Curly Maple Box

Rosewood Walnut Curly Maple Box

6. QSS & Walnut coffee and end tables

QSS & Walnut coffee and end tables

QSS & Walnut coffee table and end tables designed and built by John Skipper. The different types of joinery include tongue and groove, through tenons - double and singles, notches and square pegs. The tops of the tables and the legs are curved. Through tenons attach the legs to the...
  7. Coffee Table collage

Coffee Table collage

Coffee Table made from QS Sycamore & Walnut.
  8. Coffee Table

Coffee Table

Coffee table - QS Sycamore and Walnut
  9. S

Quarter Sawn Oak Sideboard

Very nice. Anyone would be proud to have it in their home.
  10. Tarhead

Tarhead

11. Tarhead

Tarhead

12. S

What an Awesome Jigsaw!

I've owned craftsman, Dewalt and a few other jigsaws and have to say the Bosch 1590 EVS is the best I have every owned.
  13. S

Picnic - Saturday or Sunday

Sat or Sun we'll be there, but prefer Sat. It's a long 200 + mile each way. It will be fun to have another get together. Jeff, are we having another wood run?
  14. S

Under R/T Dust Port

Good approach. I need to try something like that on my Incra jig.
  15. S

Completed project - Dining table

Beautiful work and design. It would be hard to part with such a work of art.
  16. S

Problems with Finishing

Applying finishes to wood is where I have a lot of questions. I use our group info and I also found this web site, good info. http://www.seagravecoatings.com/Trouble2.htm
  17. S

Completed project - Dining table

Great design and excellent craftsmanship. Great job.
  18. S

Tools on the move ...

What everybody else said.
  19. S

Christmas Projects Completed

I started that table at the same time as the first. I used a router to cut the plaque in.
  20. S

Christmas Projects Completed

I finished a oak coffee table with a walnut stain for my DIL and a plaque made of curly maple with a metal cutout for my oldest grandson who got his first deer this year. His father ( my son ) made the cutout.:eusa_danc

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS