Search results

1. ChuckC

What is the best wood for a Hope Chest?

I had the same issues as you when I wanted to make one for my daughter this past Christmas. This is what I came up with... made out of oak with simple joinery. View image in gallery I lined the bottom with cedar. Hope this helps. :occasion1 View image in gallery
  2. Blanket Chest Completed

Blanket Chest Completed

3. Blanket Chest w/o Lid

Blanket Chest w/o Lid

4. Blanket Chest Dry Fit

Blanket Chest Dry Fit

5. Blanket Chest Front & Sides

Blanket Chest Front & Sides

6. Oak Blanket Chest (Front)

Oak Blanket Chest (Front)

7. family_136

family_136

8. family_132

family_132

9. DSCF0708

DSCF0708

10. DSCF07071

DSCF07071

11. DSCF0706

DSCF0706

12. DSCF0705

DSCF0705

13. ChuckC

Another Flag case

Very nice Joe! I was recently asked by a soldier to make one for her father. Did you make it from plans?
  14. ChuckC

Happy Birthday ChuckC

Thanks guys!
  15. ChuckC

Newbie Chick in Stedman/Fayetteville

Welcome Cynthia! We've got some great woodworkers here in Fayetteville...look forward to your posts!
  16. ChuckC

Good Morning from Goose Creek, SC

Welcome Jack! My wife and I graduated from Goose Creek High School in '72 and have lived here in Fayetteville for many years during and after an Army career. It's always a pleasure to hear from someone back home...look forward to your posts,
  17. ChuckC

Lunch Bunch

Count me in
  18. ChuckC

Sewing Center Cabinet (Completed)

Re: Sewing Center Cabinet Great job Mac...that will look awesome in that addition you built! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
  19. ChuckC

Shop Projects

It works a wholle lot better than I do!! I'm actually starting to scare myself...Evidently I'm so easily entertained I find myself running boards through various machines just to watch sawdust disappear out the back wall...sad!:no::rotflm:
  20. ChuckC

Shop Projects

Mac you left out a project! Somehow, while working on your shop projects you found the time to help out with mine...installing a dust collection system. You did an awesome job on all 3!! :notworthy::eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors