Search results

1. matt roberts

Need Pony Express--Durham to W of Asheville

I drive from just west of Winston Salem to the Asheville area once a week. If anyone can get it from Randleman to me I can get it up at least to Asheville.
  2. matt roberts

5”x2” swivel casters $10

Yes, sorry, $10 each. And nope, don’t have any locking ones.
  3. matt roberts

5”x2” swivel casters $10

Got these a while back for some mobile bases. Used some and these are left, I have 16 of them now. They are heavy duty greasable casters. 5” diameter 2” wide. I’m just outside Winston Salem, in Clemmons NC.
  4. matt roberts

Delta 40-440 24” scroll saw (sold)

Hey Joe. I’ll be in Asheville tomorrow but could meet with you later this week one afternoon. The saw works fine, I just have another. We can schedule a time and you can come out and try it. I’ll send you a PM tomorrow to work out details.
  5. matt roberts

Delta 40-440 24” scroll saw (sold)

I’ve got two scroll saws and need to pass one along. Works fine it’s just an extra. I’m in Clemmons NC but make to Asheville about once a week. Looking for $100 obo.
  6. matt roberts

Free Harbor Freight Dust Collector

If it doesn’t work out with Trey I also sent a PM to be next in line.
  7. matt roberts

WTB walnut with sapwood

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I like the variation on small pieces as it adds a bit to what might otherwise be a very plain and simple piece. In the end, my wife liked the variation and I tend to default to making her happy if possible.
  8. matt roberts

WTB walnut with sapwood

Thanks all. Looking for 3/4 finished thickness but it can be rough, I’ve got a jointer and planer. I appreciate the offers and would be happy to buy someone’s drops, don’t want to take something that anyone is planing on using though of course.
  9. matt roberts

WTB walnut with sapwood

I had a small walnut board a while back that still had the sapwood on it and I made a few small trinkets that my wife liked because of the color variation. I’d like to make some more and was reaching out to see if anyone had some laying around. It’s not something I see at the lumber yard since...
  10. matt roberts

Drill press

I’m a fan of the old machines. This would have originally been on a production table, not a standard drill press with its own table, thus the head moving.
  11. matt roberts

Drill press

I did, we came to a price aggreement, picking it up on Thursday on my way to Charlotte for a meeting.
  12. matt roberts

Drill press

It's sold now
  13. matt roberts

FOR SALE.....Walnut, rough cut, air dried (Sold)

I'd be in for around 5 boards if we can set up a run. I don't have a way to get all of it back from Myrtle Beach right now.
  14. matt roberts

Anyone in Winston with a dewalt dw733 planer?

Appreciate it Mike. Good to meet you.
  15. matt roberts

That’d be great. I can bring the planer without issue. What time works for you? I’ve sharpened the blades, just need to set them in.
  16. matt roberts

I went to sharpen the blades on my Dewalt dw733 planer to find the one of the knife setting pieces is missing. I’ve since ordered two from different places but they both seem lost in the mail in different places. If anyone local has a gauge I could borrow just to set mine up I’d appreciate it.
  17. matt roberts

Craftsman 10” bandsaw

Sorry but this sold.
  18. matt roberts

Craftsman 10” bandsaw

I got this bandsaw a little bit ago but I’ve got a bigger bandsaw too and just never used it like I thought. Works fine and only used a few times. $80, I’m located in clemmons just outside Winston Salem. I also go to Asheville once a week, usually on Wednesday.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS