Search results

1. Phil S

New Air Compressor

I have two California Air compressors Both come with 1/4 fittings I have never had a problem with any of the 1/4 male fittings sold at either big box store When new you do have to push hard
  2. Phil S

RDU lunch Friday April 19

Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store. Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village. I will set it up for 11:30
  3. Phil S

PICNIC: What are you bringing to sell or trade

I am bringing a BUNCH of stuff that i no longer need only asking what the buyer determines to be fair
  4. Phil S

Lots of angles - required some practice pieces

Tool tote 18 degree side splay and 12 degree end splay played with my mind - but I won the battle Actually a fun build once I got my mind adjusted Black walnut and maple This could be yours for only $5 That is all the winning raffle ticket cost, but the more you buy...
  5. Phil S

5 W'S - Who What Where When & Why

Hello, I have been involved with NCWW for quite a few years now, it is a great group. Fully retired now and getting back to what I enjoy - That is making almost whatever out of wood. Canoes to period furniture I will try anything. Welcome to the group
  6. Phil S

Setting up dust collection, differently.....

I am shifting to a tighter shop and I am installing a very similar collector To save space I mounted the unit above the garage door and instead of the directly connected bag I have added a funnel to send the debris to a 8" pipe that will connect to a bag outside It should work fine
  7. Phil S

Chris (@Redknife)

Condolences to his family
  8. Phil S

New beginner woodworker from WV

Welcome
  9. Phil S

Best all-around finish?

I have darkrned cherry very quickly with a simple black light i bought at a guitar shop It has been a while so details are fuzzy
  10. Phil S

New to NC Woodworkers

Welcome
  11. Phil S

The Odd Tape Measures

This one makes me smile -- what were they thinking And from Starrett, the folks known for attention to details A metric only tape measure, but look at their add for insIde measure
  12. Phil S

RDU Lunch - Friday March 15

Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store. Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village. I will set it up for 11:30
  13. Phil S

Happy Birthday Golfdad

Enjoy your day
  14. Phil S

New promo video for us

Well done Congrats
  15. Phil S

Dust collector transition plan needed

I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction to find a plan to build/fold a transition to go from 20 inch round to 8 inch round with the 8 inch being offset to one side Here is my rough sketch Thanks
  16. Phil S

first day

Welcome
  17. Phil S

RDU Lunch Friday Feb 16

Almost missed this This month is just flying by Just a stones throw from the Cary Klingspor store. Lunch will be at Macgregor Draft House in Macgregor Village. I will set it up for 11:30
  18. Phil S

Grandfather Clock

Great work
  19. Phil S

Looking for source for wrap around piano hinge

I used a heavy duty geared hinge made for commercial doors. They are on my very heavy wall mounted tool chest. Work great but they are expensive - about $180 for a 96"
  20. Phil S

Cannot miss event Durham Jan 27 signup here

Here are the photos- amazing work

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS