Search results

1. BKind2Anmls

SC Cutting Boards

A friend of mine is a real estate agent and she would like to purchase some South Carolina shaped cutting boards made by a local artist to gift to her clients. Anybody here do this?
  2. BKind2Anmls

SC Shaped Cutting Boards

A friend of mine is a real estate agent and she would like to purchase some South Carolina shaped cutting boards made by a local artist to gift to her clients. Anybody here do this?
  3. BKind2Anmls

Converting a Pressure Pot

I would like to make some hybrid resin/wood turning blanks and have purchased a pressure pot. If anyone has converted a paint pressure pot for resin use and would be willing to provide advice, would you please PM me?
  4. BKind2Anmls

Slides, slides and more slides. $150 OBO (unused)

All for $120. There are epoxy-coated and full extension ball bearing drawer slides. All sales go to our animal rescue charity. Must pick up (bring help because they are HEAVY) in Camden, SC. The brown is sawdust, not rust.
  5. BKind2Anmls

Woodworking Shop Boss wanted

The gentleman who was in charge of the woodworking shop at Shaw Air Force Base left his job to move to another state. He told me to let everyone know that they are trying to find someone to take that position. He also wanted everyone to know they just put in a new CNC machine.
  6. BKind2Anmls

Latest For Sale Listings

I reported this a while ago but it is still happening. When I click on the link to the right "Latest for Sale Listings" it doesn't take me to the for sale listings.
  7. BKind2Anmls

Need benchtop drill press

We moved into town so I am going from a very large shop to a very small one. I had to get rid of all of my big tools except my bandsaw and table saw. This includes my beloved Delta floor drill press. In the new shop, I only have room for a bench top. I use forstner bits quite often so I need...
  8. BKind2Anmls

For Sale

When I click on the link on the right "Latest for Sale Listings" it takes me to "What's New."
  9. BKind2Anmls

Mini-split installation

I have a 10x22 shop. The walls and ceiling are insulated and the inner wall is OSB. I think a mini-split would be a good fit. Is this something I can install myself? I was going to have a contractor install a small concrete pad outside the shop for my mini-split outside unit and my dust collector.
  10. BKind2Anmls

Great use for an old piano. Not mine.

11. BKind2Anmls

To Insulate or not to Insulate

Since my husband decided he didn't want to tour the country in an RV, we have bought a small house in town. We bought one of those buildings you see on the side of road everywhere for my new wood shop. The building is 12 x 26 ft. It has the standard 2x4 studs, wood sides and a metal roof. The...
  12. BKind2Anmls

Bandsaw Adjustment Help Needed, Please

I have a Delta X5 band saw with a riser and have been using it successfully for many years. A couple of weeks ago the blade came off while I was using it. Startling, but nothing was hurt except the blade. But now, I can't get a blade to track. Every blade moves toward the front of the saw and...
  13. BKind2Anmls

Hegner Multimax-3 Scroll Saw--$350.00

Hegner Multi-Max 3 in Great Condition. I'm posting on behalf of my client who is no longer able to use it due to her age. 25" deep throat capacity with a max cutting thickness of 1 7/8"
  14. BKind2Anmls

Laser Engraving Needed

I have a friend who needs about 50 2" x 1" wooden cross pendants engraved with a first name (all different names). Is there anyone who could do this and give me a price?
  15. BKind2Anmls

Southeast Pen Turning Symposium

http://www.southeastpengathering.com/
  16. BKind2Anmls

All Day Class

My woodturning club in Columbia, SC has openings for an upcoming all-day class. The club has a dozen lathes that get set up for the hands-on class and we all help with cleanup at the end of the day. Here are the details: The class is held at Mann Tools/Rockler Woodworking at 802 Chris Dr, West...
  17. BKind2Anmls

The Backside of Unsafe Practices

18. BKind2Anmls

Full-Time RV - Scroll Saw or Woodturning

My husband and I are preparing to sell our house and move into an RV full time to see the country for 15 to 20 years before we settle down to stationary retirement. Space is at a premium but I did want to take a little bit of woodworking along to do while he is out trying out all of the golf...
  19. BKind2Anmls

Tool and Lumber Sale Back On

Richard Layman's postponed sale is on for the following days: Jan 13 8:00 am till dark Jan 14 8:00 am till dark Jan 15 1:00 pm till dark Jan 20 8:00 am till dark Jan 21 8:00 am till dark Jan 22 1:00 pm till dark Address is 1965 Eagle's Nest Road, Camden, SC (803)...
  20. BKind2Anmls

Postponed! Tool and Lumber Sale January 7 beginning at 8:00

Postponed due to forecast of snow and sleet. As previously announced: 1965 Eagle's Nest Road, Camden, SC Saturday, January 7 beginning at 8:00. Also household and antiques.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS