Search results

1. R

Please Consider "Opt-In" to become a Corporate Member

It does now but it didn't this morning.
  2. R

Please Consider "Opt-In" to become a Corporate Member

I have been a member since 2008. Back in September 2023 I sent a post to help desk that I was not shown as Corperate Member. Answer was it would auto correct because needed to log in if not was not used for 30 days. I typically log in and view forum every morning and to date still Member even...
  3. R

Profile designation

I have been a member since 2008, I posted a response to a post today and Name section says New Member. I recall in the past, it has said Corporate Member. I lurk alot but admit, I don't post that often, unless I feel I can help someone. Not that it matters, but just curious why this changed. Thanks
  4. R

Woodworking with built in refrigerators

If your working with SubZero, the website dimensions are not correct. You must call and get a knowledgable Tech to send you the proper sizes for the proper SKU. They will say use 1/4" backer. Don't! Use metric ply as the channel they slide into bearly accept 1/4" and you will not be able to...
  5. R

Problem with lacquer finish/Finished table pictures

You will not be able to solve that with rattle cans. It's the result of the top of the finish flashing of too quickly in this heat with too much humidity trapped and unable for the reducer (lacquer thinner) to volotalize through the skin created. Only way to cure that is to mix a retarder to the...
  6. R

Knotty Alder Question

That explains the color. Good on your cabinet supplier for covering as warranty work. You must have a good relationship with them. I fear most would not. Great margins for you from wholesale to retail. Makes me think I need to review my prices. It's nice when I get a chance to see others prices.
  7. R

Knotty Alder Question

I am curious, does that panel have stain on it. I am used to Alder having a distinct reddish hue to it ie "poor man's cherry" as it was refered to years ago. More like TB2's kitchen. It appears to me to be "moldy" if that's the right word. And the panel glue up using what appears to be as small...
  8. R

Member Levels and Eligibility to Vote

I have been a member since 2008, I read through those requirements for corperate member status and believe I meet them all for quite some time. However, I am listed as Member. If memory serves me (and not so well at times) I was listed as a Corperate member at some point. Not a big deal as I...
  9. R

Thomas Moser furniture shop tour

Inspirational. Even for a cabinetmaker since 1978.
  10. R

Looking for a craftsman to make me a live edge dining room table

I don't know where your located. I could do this. Do you have a budget established? You may review my website www.heritagewoodwright.com. Thanks
  11. R

SOLD Composite (plastic) nail gun - Omer - for CNC hold down or boat building with Raptor nails

I'd be interested in this at $200. Would be glad to pay for shipping to Denver NC. Thanks
  12. R

Tinted lacquer

Be careful spraying CV's or lacquers over unknown finishes. may wrinkle or dissolve existing finish. I always degrease and seal coat with catalyzed vinyl prior to finishing with CV's.
  13. R

Compressed air piping

Aluminum with shark bite connections. As well as bend with emt bender.
  14. R

A few Festool items

Get that line borer set up did ya'
  15. R

SOLD Remnants of my Dad's woodworking shop - For Sale

I would be interested in the band saw. Is it still available?
  16. R

Looking for Opinions - Production Cutting for RTA Furniture.

Taylor, We keep all drawings and engineering on our mainframe. Always available to our customers that they were produced for. We use use Mozaik for our panel processing, it produces a complete panel including blind dados, system holes for hardware, construction holes, decorative hardware holes...
  17. R

Looking for Opinions - Production Cutting for RTA Furniture.

Be careful of your connectors with "Bespoke" cabinets or furniture. Do your homework there as there are many and most do not lend themselves to that type of work, ie, Lamello, Lock dowel, rafix etc etc. They tend to be flimsy at best and most show a large footprint somewhere. Think Ikea. If you...
  18. R

Williams & Hussey Moulder

Alan, I would be interested in that! If you could let me know how to proceed, I would appreciate it. Robb Parker 828-228-8072 robb@heritagewoodwright.com Thank you.
  19. R

Knew Concepts saw

Have used the Knew Concepts large coping saws for 10 years or better. Have 3 of them on my trucks and trailers. Can't imagine going back. We use them for coping architectural trim installations. Frames are as rigid as the day purchased. Their blades are the best made also, not too pricey either...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS